The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Received an unconditional offer for History+Politics joint honours if i firm it :biggrin: a couple of days ago :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 561
Original post by Auds
I'm a bit sceptical about Exeter though like I haven't been to see it but I've heard it's in the countryside
Cities are more my thing than cows and sheep
Atm so can I but I'm still hoping to not trip up during the course of the year

It's quite nice,and it is a city,albeit a small one haha
Original post by snikutsmullac
Can't find a thread anywhere for Unviersity of Nottingham 2015 applicants, so I thought I'd make one! What subjects are you all applying for?
---
Connect to University of Nottingham here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Ive got my interview for adult nursing next week to start in sept 2015! X
Original post by ROH14
Well done! What other courses did you apply for? Economics? I applied to Cardiff, Sheffield, King's and Plymouth (all for dentistry). But I haven't got any interviews for these yet, they are still considering my application.

Oh wow, is there a reason you applied for Industrial Economics as well as dentistry?

My courses are all related, but with different names:

Nottingham: Industrial Economics
Manchester: International Business, Finance and Econ with industry year
Sheffield: Accounting and Financial Management and Economics
Cass: Banking and International Finance
Leicester: Financial Economics

Firmed Nottingham and insured Cass.
(edited 9 years ago)
Current 1st year med student at Notts. Feel free to ask me anything :smile:
Original post by Nottie
Current 1st year med student at Notts. Feel free to ask me anything :smile:

How was your interview? What sort of exercises/questions were there? I know its a different course lol xxx
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
How was your interview? What sort of exercises/questions were there? I know its a different course lol xxx

you mean my medical interview? It was my 2nd one (had HYMS before) and I literally cried in the journey back becuase I loved the med school and I messed up so badly. Got an early offer though.
The interviewers themseleves were very friendly though so it felt more like a chat rather than interview. I even managed to make them laugh ;P
My application for Nottingham has been put on hold and I can expect to hear back from them by 31st March 2015. I applied for History. Obviously a popular course!
I have a conditional offer for Management of ABB! Anyone else got an offer for Management?!?! :biggrin:
Reply 569
How long did it take for people to get offers for Psychology?

My application was sent on the 14th and acknowledged on the 20th, but I haven't heard anything else yet!
Original post by izzi23
How long did it take for people to get offers for Psychology?

My application was sent on the 14th and acknowledged on the 20th, but I haven't heard anything else yet!

Mine took about two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive got my interview for adult nursing next week to start in sept 2015! X

I've also applied for Adult Nursing at Nottingham but it's only just been sent off! How long did you wait between applying and getting an interview? Good luck! :smile:
Original post by lucyva7
I've also applied for Adult Nursing at Nottingham but it's only just been sent off! How long did you wait between applying and getting an interview? Good luck! :smile:

Hi :smile:

I sent my application in end of oct and heard around two weeks later hun. Ive already had an interview with shu and got one with derby :/ makes me nervous just thinking about them lol. Where else have you applied? You'll hear soon about an interview :smile: xx
Anybody got an engineering with foundation year offer?!
Original post by kayleighprowen
I have a conditional offer for Management of ABB! Anyone else got an offer for Management?!?! :biggrin:

Woo, congrats! I also got an offer for Management but need to get AAB
Have a conditional offer for economic and econometrics ? Anyone else have an offer for economics and econometrics or any economics course ? :smile:
Hi :smile:

I sent my application in end of oct and heard around two weeks later hun. Ive already had an interview with shu and got one with derby :/ makes me nervous just thinking about them lol. Where else have you applied? You'll hear soon about an interview :smile: xx

Ooh that's quite quick! Well done on your interviews so far! I've applied to UEA, York, Southampton and Kings aswell but checking UCAS all the time is giving me a nervy b :tongue: Good luck for your Derby interview! x
Original post by DRBennett
Hello people, I was wondering if someone could tell me about the Finance, Accounting and Management course opposing to the straight Management course? I like the look of the FAM course more but I've read that it is a lot of work. Also how competitive are the two courses in comparison to each other? All responses are much appreciated xx

lol why do you even bother going to uni if you arent prepared for a hard work?
Original post by Nail1230
How long have you been waiting?… I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything…. Anyone with Chemistry offers?

Got an AAB equivalent offer for F105, it took 8 days, but as EU applicant, and my predicted grades are A*A*A equivalent.
Reply 579
Original post by trubadur
Got an AAB equivalent offer for F105, it took 8 days, but as EU applicant, and my predicted grades are A*A*A equivalent.

Got AAB offer for medicinal and biological chemistry predicted grades AAAA- UK applicant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending