Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people who are doing the Access to HE via Distance Learning Centre. I am about to enrol and plan to start in 2 weeks time on the Access to HE Health Professions course. My aim is to have it completed by the end of May 2015 in time for June moderation as I will be applying to study Diagnostic Radiography.

I am a former Nursing student, but I withdrew from my studies to persue a career in Radiography. Unfortunately my desired university no longer accept the Access Diploma I have as it doesn't contain a Physics module, so I have to do the course again (lucky me, eh?). So I decided to go with DLC this time.

If there is anyone out there who is starting, or thinking of starting, a course with DLC, let me know and perhaps we could go through it together. If you have already done this course, or are currently doing the course, any tips or advice would be greatly appreacited.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It's a good course I am almost finished and i am due to finish in November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've recently finished this course. It is well worth doing. It's a really good course where as you learn a little bit about everything. My advise to you is to begin assignments as soon as you can after receiving them. They can be challenging therefore give yourself time to draft and re draft them. Make sure you reference well.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.