The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 41
Original post by Malevolent
The Return part 3?

Yes, part 3. Whatever it takes he will be back. He may not be the attacking, driving and elite D.Rose we have seen, however he WILL reach the 'promise land' ( NBA Champion) eventually.
Still considering on jumping the bandwagon
Reply 43
Going to have to keep an eye on the Love to Cavs rumours heating up. Wiggins being a necessity going the other way is incredible. Massive opportunity for the T-Wolves to get a young, possible superstar, who is extremely marketable. Could be exactly what they need to revive a fading franchise. I love this trade for both teams to be perfectly honest, LeBron gets a rebounder, great passer and stretch shooter, and daily double double threat, and TWolves get an immense prospect.
Reply 45
I'm hoping D-Rose comes back to being an all-star, I really do. I doubt he'll play as aggressively as before though, two knee surgeries with one on each knee would make people hesitant about doing the same things he did before.
Reply 46
Original post by Durantula
Going to have to keep an eye on the Love to Cavs rumours heating up. Wiggins being a necessity going the other way is incredible. Massive opportunity for the T-Wolves to get a young, possible superstar, who is extremely marketable. Could be exactly what they need to revive a fading franchise. I love this trade for both teams to be perfectly honest, LeBron gets a rebounder, great passer and stretch shooter, and daily double double threat, and TWolves get an immense prospect.

Seems like the T-Wolves have been fading since the day they were conceived. I don't think their GM/coach/president has any idea what he's doing
Lakers are screwed. Not lottery material but not playoff either. If they dont get a top 5 pick its going to Phoenix. Tank or not tank?
ugh i used to love this thread :frown:
Reply 49
Original post by S-man10

The season hasn't started yet
Original post by S-man10

Original post by MK27
The season hasn't started yet

No LeBron at Miami makes S-Man a very sad panda.

:P
Original post by S-man10

You still haven't told me where your king is

[scroll]

[/scroll]
Reply 52
Original post by Durantula
No LeBron at Miami makes S-Man a very sad panda.

:P

At least they've got the big 2 :biggrin: lol
:frown:
What sites would people recommend as the best place for NBA related news?
Original post by DivinityA

Avoid espn at all costs. Insidehoops.com is good. Nba.com too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by C-Dawg
Seems like the T-Wolves have been fading since the day they were conceived. I don't think their GM/coach/president has any idea what he's doing

Having Kevin Garnett really papered over the cracks till 2007. Especially when they were banned from trades I believe for a stretch of the earlier 00's.
Reply 57
Original post by DivinityA

Team stream
Reply 58
Lebron was never a MJ caliber player. More of a Magic Johnson/ Larry Bird type.

Whoever, thinks LBJ is better than Kobe needs to get off the bandwagon and the next stop.
Original post by woztar
Lebron was never a MJ caliber player. More of a Magic Johnson/ Larry Bird type.

Whoever, thinks LBJ is better than Kobe needs to get off the bandwagon and the next stop.

Whoever thinks kobe is better need to get their head checked

Quick Reply

Latest