Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Genital problems :( NEED help ! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone !

Hope your all having a good summer (that is if your still a student/in school ) !

I am a male and i am now 20. For several years, generally most of my teens i have been held back by 4/5 very embarrassing problems 'downstairs' plus one other concerning my lips more recently (Ill explain details/what the problems are in more detail if people reply). Iv never told anyone anything about these things, partly out of embarrassment, but also in part as i genuinely have no idea what i should do next or who i should go and see. I really don't want to speak to my dad about it as the awkwardness would kill me ! These issue have now become much more relevant as i am at university and i am becoming more sexually active. However these issues are preventing me in so many ways, ruining any attempts iv had at a sex life, and generally making me less positive about life !
    I have left it for SO many years now, but i am reaching the end of my tolerance for these issues and i want them sorted !

I am just looking for anyone who is willing to help me who knows anything about male genital problems, or someone who knows where and what i should be doing/talking to in order to begin to sort these problems

I hope that wasn't to vague, i will explain if people reply It will help me out massively if anyone can give up their time and reply, as im generally clueless about most of my issues

Bye

ReputationRep:
    Well first stop is the GP for an examination and then they will help you or refer you to someone who can? Have you googled your symptoms and sifted out the more unlikely issues?? Its hard to tell you where you can go if we have no idea what it is thats plaguing you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You really need to say what the issues are, but you can go to any sexual health clinic and talk about it all if you don't want to do so here.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.