Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya anyone staying in waddell hall south??

I'm studying at Ambleside campus sep 2014 but was moved here cause they had no room left

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm staying there!
    what course you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahcockburn)
    hey i'm staying there!
    what course you studying?
    heya I was starting to think I was on my own I'm doing Forensics what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Forensic and staying in South! I've met a couple of others too and we have a Facebook group message, add me on Facebook, it's Meg Williams!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm also doing forensics but staying at waddell halls south ahaha its nice to know I'm not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShannonCampbell)
    Hey I'm also doing forensics but staying at waddell halls south ahaha its nice to know I'm not alone
    Yeah im in Waddel south too, i'm flat 34! Are you the forensics and Investigative or foundation Forensics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegOlivia)
    Yeah im in Waddel south too, i'm flat 34! Are you the forensics and Investigative or foundation Forensics?
    Im doing foundation forensic what about you? And im in flat 32

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShannonCampbell)
    Im doing foundation forensic what about you? And im in flat 32
    Im on the Bsc hons, but most the girls i know are foundation! Yayyy neighbour hahah, I know people in 32! Add me on facebook and ill get them to add you! https://www.facebook.com/megan.williams.18007218

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegOlivia)
    Im on the Bsc hons, but most the girls i know are foundation! Yayyy neighbour hahah, I know people in 32! Add me on facebook and ill get them to add you! https://www.facebook.com/megan.williams.18007218
    Hehehe well when i get up there on sunday i will come say hello hehehe and request sent this is gonna be a good year x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.