Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I am hoping to study Computer Games Art at UCA Farnham in September and would be great to hear from anyone else going on to study this course.

Didn't manage to get accommodation on campus as I live too close (Portsmouth) which is a shame so am looking at private accommodation - anyone else in the same situation?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get accomadation either, and I'm from Lee on Solent.
    But I went on the freshers page on facebook for farnham, and found someone to share a room with there, and there are still people posting looking for roommates

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into it! What are you going to study at UCA?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am dong the computer games art course too, nice to find someone else besides people I know already actually doing it. Myself and my girlfriend didn't get campus accommodation either and i guess because we will be on the same course I should help you out. Your best bet would be to get a private student let, you can find a few of these in the Student section on the right move website, they offer pretty similar rates to the university with most bills and utilities provided and are mostly in Farnham within walking distance to the Uni. If you choose to get your own apartment I would reccomend looking in Aldershot, it is a 5 minute train journey (30 minute bus journey) to Farnham and the fares are relatively inexpensive, sadly you will 100% have to find a buddy to do this with you, unless you have mega savings as the relatively cheap flats and apartments are about
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.