Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite Shakeaway? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've only had a Shakeaway probably 4 or 5 times in my life due to the fact there's probably like 10 million calories in each one but who ever came up with the idea deserves a medal.

If you're unfamiliar with what it is it's basically a milkshake bar which will put pretty much any form of chocolate/sweets/cake/fruit into an ice cream (or frozen yogurt for you health freaks) milkshake: http://www.shakeaway.com/

I was just interested to know what everyone preferred combinations were

Brownie and cream egg with magic stars on top is a winner for me.

ReputationRep:
    I love marshmallows and maltesers

ReputationRep:
    Shakeaway kinda sucks tbh. Like the idea is cool but the quality is pretty poor and prices are high, I've been to smalltime places who copy the idea but have way better tasting shakes. I like Mint Aero, Malteser or Cream egg though.

Best milkshakes I've had are probably from Tinseltown, GBK or Ed's Diner. There is some desert place in Croydon that does some great milkshakes too, they had bubblegum ice cream flavour, hnggg.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I had Colin once and liked it, but at the same time it was a bit too lumpy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mint aero and chocolate orange :drool:
    [b]sometimes[/] topped with malteasers that i eat

Though i agree local non chain places create nicer milkshakes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only had milkyway with a flake, it wasn't the best tbh, felt really sickly

I prefer boost, better for price and there smoothies, esp gym junkie and energy lift are just

ReputationRep:
    Milkybar and lemon curd with extra ice cream. Its a winner.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    We don't have Shakeaway here but my favorite milkshake is Steak and Shake's peanut butter & banana. It's so ****ing good, huge and half price at 2-4 everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I like the chocolate+peanut butter+granola with frozen yoghurt! Maybe because I'm a bit of a gym freak :P

ReputationRep:
    What if I told you that I KNOW the owners of Shakeaway?

So, of course, I've got to say all of them. Especially The Dave.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is either Kinder Bueno or Kit Kat Chunky! I love the chocolate ones!

ReputationRep:
    White Kinder Bueno.:love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.