Straight men and lesbians/bi's: Do you find hairy women attractive? ( pics to judge )

Watch this thread
Poll: Do you find female body hair attractive?
Yes. I love hairy females. (8)
7.02%
No. It disgusts me. (75)
65.79%
Not a deal breaker, but would prefer shaved. (17)
14.91%
Don't care either way. (14)
12.28%
This discussion is closed.
imtelling
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
There has been lot of discussion recently on these boards about female body hair and if it is attractive or not, and the debate seems to have gone mainstream:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...bs-online.html

So, lets do a poll. Is female body hair attractive or not? -- obviously, this question is aimed at those who are attracted to females, which means straight men and lesbians/bisexuals only.

Some pictures below:

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
intheTSRspirit
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Would run for miles before stopping for breath or looking back/10
Spaghetti
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by intheTSRspirit)
Would run for miles before stopping for breath or looking back/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think I'm going to be sick, no joke
silverbolt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
in a word no,
Harvey Dent
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think Ep.VII has it's extras for Kashyyyk all sorted.
hello101010
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
groce/10
carehow
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm bisexual, do I get a vote?

I don't mind either way.
imtelling
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by carehow)
I'm bisexual, do I get a vote?

I don't mind either way.

Yes, will amend the title.
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think the person with hairy cleavage has hormone problems.
Greg Jackson
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
lmao no, groce/10
NathanW18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Those pictures are...yeah, no.
miscounted_time
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Honestly I prefer hairless although I also dislike body hair on men. I guess I'm just against excessive body hair in general.

Btw the woman with the shades=fake
The woman with chest hair= born a man or suffering from a hormonal problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheTechN1304
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
no no no no no. body hair is just disgusting :yucky::yucky:
Eveiebaby
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Most women who leave their natural body hair are not that extreme anyway. Some of these are just not representative of those who choose not to shave.
I prefer natural body hair on women because generally it takes a special type of woman who has the guts to go against the pressure to shave and against those who say that women's body hair is disgusting. It's really disappointing that we've got to the stage where women have to be seen to go through so many beauty rituals to be deemed attractive these days even when they have less hair than men anyway.

My ex girlfriend left her own body hair and it wasn't thick at all.

Natural and proud!
username457532
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by miscounted_time;48583702[B)
]Honestly I prefer hairless although I also dislike body hair on men. I guess I'm just against excessive body hair in general.[/B]

Btw the woman with the shades=fake
The woman with chest hair= born a man or suffering from a hormonal problem
This. I don't like body hair on anyone but I'd fight to the death for their right to have it.
Thoth's World
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ahhhhhh my eyes! ... They burn!!:cry::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Petyr24
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Personal opinion? No, I don't find it attractive on a women.
holmes221
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Not attractive at all.
Badshah
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
No, never.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
20.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.64%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.24%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (19)
21.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.84%

Watched Threads