Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Amazing brownie recipe - probably the best ever Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately it's all in cups.

3/4 cup low fat greek yogurt (I used Fage 0% fat)
    1/4 cup skimmed milk
    1/2 cup cocoa powder
    1/2 cup sugar or truvia or other pourable substitute
    1/2 cup oats
    1 egg
    1 pinch salt
    1 teaspoon baking powder

Mix in large bowl.
    Bake in oven for 15 mins at 200°c
    Cut into 9 when done - they have around 50 calories if you used sugar substitute, or slightly more for real sugar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can't remember the last time I had brownies but willing to make these if I find a recipe like this in ounces or grams oats? Seems odd

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try! This seems like a great recipe!

ReputationRep:
    Needs more beetroot. Seriously that stuff is heaven in brownies.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshale)
    can't remember the last time I had brownies but willing to make these if I find a recipe like this in ounces or grams oats? Seems odd
    I have no idea why you've posted when you have nothing useful to say. Stfu and gtfo :hand:

(Original post by chloe5453)
    I'm going to try! This seems like a great recipe!
    Mine came out a bit squidgy, but I think it's because I ran out of Fage yogurt and improvised with Yeo Valley natural. You really need a solid greek yogurt.

(Original post by redferry)
    Needs more beetroot. Seriously that stuff is heaven in brownies.
    I've never tried that :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I have no idea why you've posted when you have nothing useful to say. Stfu and gtfo :hand:

Mine came out a bit squidgy, but I think it's because I ran out of Fage yogurt and improvised with Yeo Valley natural. You really need a solid greek yogurt.

I've never tried that :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    do it ! seriously best brownies Ive had had beetroot in, makes them some moist. Works well in chocolate cake as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Someone's mad:afraid:

quite clearly said I would be willing to try it, but obviously common sense isn't your strongest subject:rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.