Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For every vodka shot you take before climbing this ridge, you get £1 million Watch

ReputationRep:

skip to ~2min

How many do you take?

ReputationRep:
    Probably about 4/5. Not enough to affect my movement too much, but enough to give me enough courage to try that madness.

ReputationRep:

I'd probably fall off anyway, may as well get pissed while I'm at it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)

skip to ~2min

How many do you take?
    All of them, and then I'll drink them after I climb the ridge.

ReputationRep:
    I could safely do 3/4 of a bottle without my balance being affected I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Is the vodka free? If so I'd be happy with just the vodka
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Probably 2 or 3. Enough that it won't effect my balance and it would be a life changing amount of money.
    Having said that, at one some points those people looked like they were using ropes, in which case I could probably get away with a bit more booze. They aren't wearing helmets though, so a bad fall could still be deadly even if the rope catches you. Plus they don't seem to be wearing harnesses.

I've traversed ridges that are very exposed before, but nothing quite as sharp as this. The scariest bit of Sharp Edge for me was the scramble at the end where I lost my footing and fell less than six inches before I managed to stop myself. If I'd slipped much further and I would probably have gathered enough momentum to fall to full ~1000ft to the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    around 8, go hard and crawl it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol? All you're seeing there is fancy camerawork; that drop can't be any larger than 10 feet.

I'd take 9 shots and laugh my way to the bank.

ReputationRep:
    Terrific! Where do I sign up? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    3/4 with a large meal beforehand.
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    1. Enough to not affect me at all, but not enough for me to think it isn't affecting me when it actually is a little bit. The ridge looks like it has enough of a decline to let me not die if I fall off it, and it's £1million, yolo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    Lol? All you're seeing there is fancy camerawork; that drop can't be any larger than 10 feet.

I'd take 9 shots and laugh my way to the bank.

rip brah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.