The Student Room Group

I'm confused yet know what I want

Please make anon, thank you.

Hi,

I've been dating this girl for the past six weeks who I started talking to through tinder(we still havent met), things were going really well up until last week when she went on holiday, when she was on holiday she kissed two guys and I think she may have had sex with other. I know that we aren't "official" but she told me that she 'loved me' and that she wanted to be with me for a long time. She has kept in contact with the latter and is really getting on well with him, I have told her that to decide what one of us she wants to proceed with, am I wrong to be asking?

She has put a status on facebook saying "I would be gutted if I never seen you again but you'd probably not care. Where as I want to meet you but scared of the outcome"

I assume that the first part of the status is about the other guy and the second part is about myself, what should I make of this?

This has been my first real communication with a girl that I "like" so I am finding difficult what to do, I lack any real confidence or belief in myself and this situation has really left me emotionally damaged, yet I still find myself wanting her.

I know I am an idiot for "liking" someone I haven't met, but you can't choose who you fall for :frown:
these hoes aint loyal
You are not 'dating' if you haven't met. Move on and find somebody in real life.
The way Tinders set up I just feel they way you flicked through 100s of girls photos she does the same with guys and probably has 10 other conversations as well. Try and keep talking but don't get carried away till you meet and see what your both like in person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you dating her if youve never met her? My understanding of "dating" was going on dates and getting to know the person. So far, you are just modern day pen pals via tinder/fb.
lol at that. You can't be dating someone if you've never been on a date with them.
ugh when people put silly attention seeking statuses on FB it really makes me squirm.... You can do better :smile:
Reply 7
You're not dating her.

She's totally free to sleep with whomever she wants to. Conversely, you are perfectly entitled to walk away if you aren't happy with it.

I don't even know how you've gotten this invested in words on your phone. While it might be true that meeting someone on tinder could work out you certainly shouldn't be getting so emotionally invested in girls that you've never actually met. You're in too deep right now and you've been relegated to an orbiter. If you can emotionally deinvest in her then maybe you can pull this one out of the bag, but right now any attempt on your part just looks needy and unattractive and places enormous pressure on the two of you.

This is all just too much drama over what is essentially just a girl that texted you a bit and then rode someone else's dick (allegedly).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending