Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's my Birthday, ask me anything! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Exactly that!

ReputationRep:
    can we have a picture of the birthday girl?

Spoiler:
    Show
    in underwear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movember)
    can we have a picture of the birthday girl?

Spoiler:
    Show
    in underwear
    Just as I was about to take a striking selfie, your spoiler changed my mind :P

ReputationRep:
    how old are you today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    how old are you today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    19! I'm officially old D:

ReputationRep:
    It's my birthday too 20 today. Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybean_)
    It's my birthday too 20 today. Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woohoo! What did you get up to?

Happy Birthday to you too muffin! Hope you get everything you wanted! I don't know anyone else who shares the same Birthday :')
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!

What are you doing to celebrate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Happy Birthday!

What are you doing to celebrate?
    Thank you muffin! Last 20 minutes :'(

zoo, meal, How to Train Your Dragon 2, partyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingzebra)
    Woohoo! What did you get up to?

Happy Birthday to you too muffin! Hope you get everything you wanted! I don't know anyone else who shares the same Birthday :')
    Thanks I was super lucky this year and got a car (a few months ago though but technically my birthday present), I've joked they need to 'up' the present for my 21st

I didn't do much due to lack of funds, but I was happy just to stay in and relax for once. What did you get up to?

Edit, I see what you got up to now - I am jealous! Really wanted to go to the zoo

What did you get? *super nosey*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you died right now ... do you think you would go to heaven ? / Have you accepted the love of Jesus ?

ReputationRep:
    Just as I was about to take a striking selfie, your spoiler changed my mind :P
    I can see you on your profile anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I was super lucky this year and got a car (a few months ago though but technically my birthday present), I've joked they need to 'up' the present for my 21st

I didn't do much due to lack of funds, but I was happy just to stay in and relax for once. What did you get up to?

Edit, I see what you got up to now - I am jealous! Really wanted to go to the zoo

What did you get? *super nosey*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooooh lucky you! What colour is your car? Well 21st is a big one! A trip to Vegas maybe?

Well I hope you watched movies and ate a lot of crap!

Well technically, it's a pet shop :P but it's really big and they have little monkeys and a giant rabbit running around the shop :O so I call it the zoo :P

I just got some money! Shopping time woohoo! And a Millie's cookie with Olaf from Frozen on it hehe!

Did you get anything besides your car?

ReputationRep:
    It's blue (da-ba-see da-ba-dieeee or however that song went )

Oh gosh I would love that place! And the cookie *drools*

I just got a couple of DVD's and things for my house at uni next year (ew, feeling old!)

Joint trip to Vegas for next year? We will find you fake ID

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's blue (da-ba-see da-ba-dieeee or however that song went )

Oh gosh I would love that place! And the cookie *drools*

I just got a couple of DVD's and things for my house at uni next year (ew, feeling old!)

Joint trip to Vegas for next year? We will find you fake ID

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There were the two most interesting parrots in the world! Same breed- one of them wanted me to scratch his head all day long, if I stopped for a second- it would start screaming! The other one was so evil! He was nice to everyone else and would dance but when I went over he kept trying to attack me and bit me really hard!

Think about all the money you'll save yourself though! Second year at Uni I'm guessing? We can be old biddies together- we just need cats!

That sounds like a plan! I hear they have indoor rollercoasters

ReputationRep:
    There were the two most interesting parrots in the world! Same breed- one of them wanted me to scratch his head all day long, if I stopped for a second- it would start screaming! The other one was so evil! He was nice to everyone else and would dance but when I went over he kept trying to attack me and bit me really hard!

Think about all the money you'll save yourself though! Second year at Uni I'm guessing? We can be old biddies together- we just need cats!

That sounds like a plan! I hear they have indoor rollercoasters
    Awww, I have a parrot! African Grey, and she can be really lovely to my dad but evil to me so I get those feels

Yeah second year, all goes so fast. Are you at uni/college? (You may have already said but I forget easily ) Also,can we go for dogs? Cats may prey on my poor bird

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww, I have a parrot! African Grey, and she can be really lovely to my dad but evil to me so I get those feels

Yeah second year, all goes so fast. Are you at uni/college? (You may have already said but I forget easily ) Also,can we go for dogs? Cats may prey on my poor bird

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg I'm so jealous! I really want an African Grey! Does she say cheeky things? Haha watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mWMOo8Ea8

You're parrot should have a play date with mine! She's a little kakariki with a red monobrow hehe

Aww, good luck! Starting in September, touch wood! Going through the wait for results day terror....

Oh yes! A little fat, slobbery doggy

ReputationRep:
    Oh god yes, most of the things she says would get me banned from TSR if i told you She's currently trying to attack her glass reflection though...

Where do you plan on going? You can PM me if you ever want in case this thread gets a bit long, can't guarantee I will notice straight away though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.