3.64%
    No full stop.
    20.91%
    Maybe
    7.27%
    I'm a guy.
    41.82%

ReputationRep:
    Apparently lots of female models and celebrities style themselves as high-class prostitutes charging upwards of 30k to fund their lifestyles and I was wondering whether any of you normal, non-famous girls would do this on the side. i.e. with still maintaining your career.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm not a gold-digger. I don't care how much money hes got. I'll work for my cash :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Depends. How much do I get by the hour? :curious:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Nah I wouldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not a chance, wouldn't you just end up being an expensive hooker anyway? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol no. I'd like to be proud of the way I make my money

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah. A one off thing though.

My family is really poor, but even so my mum has invested a lot of money into my education. Books, stationary etc. 30k would really, really help us. I couldn't give less of a **** about my dignity in that circumstance. Family first.

ReputationRep:
    Ok , if it was 1million instead of 30k , would you do it? ( this is towards females)

ReputationRep:
    I'd do it for £1000 hahaha #overdraftproblems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Ok , if it was 1million instead of 30k , would you do it? ( this is towards females)
    Even better. I just read the OP, and it said as a job. Wouldn't do it as a job, definitely not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    No. I'm not a gold-digger. I don't care how much money hes got. I'll work for my cash :yep:
    30k is for ONS no strings attached.
    This is working. Are you judging women who choose to do this? That's not very progressive of you, Dinaa.

(Original post by Vixen47)

30k? I don't know but it's 30k for sex. Would depend on how long he lasts? :lol:

(Original post by Yasmin25)
    Nah I wouldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?

(Original post by nemothefish19)
    Not a chance, wouldn't you just end up being an expensive hooker anyway? :rolleyes:

The thing is though models and actresses do it every now and then. They choose their clients and they're rich themselves so they have a choice. Hardly comparable to hookers working street corners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Even better. I just read the OP, and it said as a job. Wouldn't do it as a job, definitely not.

If i was a girl i would do it , as a one off. Surprised other girls would turn it down.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a female I would, I would exploit the **** out of my vagina.

ReputationRep:
    If it was a one off, sure. As a long term thing, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    Apparently lots of female models and celebrities style themselves as high-class prostitutes charging upwards of 30k to fund their lifestyles and I was wondering whether any of you normal, non-famous girls would do this on the side. i.e. with still maintaining your career.
    I'd do it for some cherry pie and a hug. And no that is not a codeword for anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Probably works out at a rate of £300k an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nemothefish19)
    yes but for that money, you should do that unless you don't need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)

You read the OP wrong. It's not a job it's a thing you do when you need cash on top of your real life job. Maybe you want the new Birkin bag and you found yourself someone offering to buy it for you.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore every single person who says they wouldn't do that. Unless she happen to be the daughter of Bill Gates then she's lying

ReputationRep:
    Every girl would do it. The girls here saying that they would not do it, ARE LYING.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.