Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I stop caring what others think of me???? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I live my life to please people and just want to completely stop caring what others think and livey life to the fullest. Please help if you're one of those people who just doesnt give a **** what people think

ReputationRep:
    By not caring what they think... :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't, stay insecure/timid, it's an attractive trait in a woman. The last thing we need is more powerful, unfeminine women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomascarmichael)
    don't, stay insecure/timid, it's an attractive trait in a woman. The last thing we need is more powerful, unfeminine women.
    Hell to the no. I'd rather be a strong powerful woman

ReputationRep:
    I like to pretend i don't care what others think, and look suave doing so. But really i do. It can't be helped.
    If i tripped up in front of a hottie i'd give a nonchalant smile, but cry about on the inside for the next half hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    By not caring what they think... :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Srs answers

ReputationRep:
    Another topic I can relate with you on.

I am constantly thinking and over thinking what every other person thinks of me to the point where I have to think on my toes mid conversation how a person would react if I said a certain thing.

It's easy saying that you shouldn't care what everyone thinks of you but deep down everyone wants to be liked and loved

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe. Take a few double measures down you, and I promise you within seconds you will no longer be giving a single f*ck about anything other than the sensations engulfing you.

ReputationRep:
    God created all of us, it's a test by him to see if we react and get past these silly side issues and focus truly our love onto god.

ReputationRep:
    Just start telling yourself you don't care what they think every time those thoughts arise and after a while you start to believe it.

ReputationRep:
    Pint of Absinthe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    God created all of us, it's a test by him to see if we react and get past these silly side issues and focus truly our love onto god.
    Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    R.e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    R.e
    Lel.

ReputationRep:
    You can't

Ugh, I'm the same. :emo: I'm so timid and scared of what people think, it's ridiculous. >.<

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.