Turn on thread page Beta

Info required for overseas students... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    Currently I'm studying in KSA and am planning to come to London in September to start my undergraudate degree in electrical and electronic Engineering. I have been accepted into the following unis:

KCL
    UCL
    Imperial
    Queen Mary

The problem is that the fee charged by the first three is bloody expensive and more than I can afford (12000 p.a). But for QM I have been offered a 2000 p.a scholarship bringing their fee down to 8500 p.a. I also know that on repu QM is the last of the above lot and imperial (where I'd love to go) is the best but I have to take in money considerations.

So I would like to know what you all think and which Uni should I opt for. Also would like to know is that many chinese and other oriental asians seem to being going to imperial so how are you mangaging to pay the fee or am I just poor .

Also could anyone tell me when do I have to apply for bursaries, I heard that I apply when I get there.

Appreciate the Help...

ReputationRep:
    Undergraduate.. I thought parents pay the fee before u goes 21?

btw how did u get schlorlaships?

I come from Hong kong btw

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.