Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you get mad over a girl's smile? If a girl has a beautiful smile, is that a bonus for her?

Yes for sure, who doesn't like a nice smile!?

I met my girlfriend off TSR and her smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, you tell me?! If a girl smiles at me I get very excited in my pants.

Kidding... the smile to some is an important feature of attraction; and attraction to many of us counts for everything.

Personally, a nice smile that compliments nice eyes is lush.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes for sure, who doesn't like a nice smile!?

I met my girlfriend off TSR and her smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
    Why are we posting anonymously?

Asking the same thing

ReputationRep:
    It's the most important thing.

Well me personally because I don't want posters to know who I am and thus be able to work out which poster I'm talking about.

for me its the eyes... but yes smile is an important ting.

ReputationRep:
    haven't given it the slightest amount of conscious thought tbh. Beat a not so nice smile I guess.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    It's the most important thing.
    Really? And what would be a nice smile according you?

Lol good question but if it ain't broke....

ReputationRep:
    Really? And what would be a nice smile according you?
    Ignore the anti feminist sign and huge cleavage. She has such a lovely smile and eyes. Just looks so friendly and nice.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...30200484_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    A smile can make average looking people very attractive, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Depends really. I've liked some girl who have had really beautiful smiles, so they were great, but I've also liked girls who's smiles aren't all that. Not terrible but yeah. But as long as your smile isn't disgusting, smiling a lot in itself is more attractive than being a grumpy ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think so, but then I saw Gabriella Lenzi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Ignore the anti feminist sign and huge cleavage. She has such a lovely smile and eyes. Just looks so friendly and nice.
    You have highlighted the perfect woman. A beautiful smile, decent cleavage and the most important part, her political views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    , her political views.
    :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
    :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You wouldn't like someone if you didn't have something in common.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, a smile is one of my top three feautures- pretty eyes, big boobs, nice smile. If you have those three, you'll have me. Though the eyes are definitely the top one, a really nice smile can warm a man's cold heart.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.