The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

apollo court ljmu 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Block c, it'll all be grand :smile: its soo much better than here, everythings soo cheap, bottles and shots are a quid :smile: I have nothing else to do other than plan for leaving, im even going round all the streets in Liverpool on Google maps :smile:
Liverpool
Oh my gosh, that's so cheap! I'm getting really excited now, can't wait to get over there:smile: haha I have searched all round Liverpool on Google maps aswell, just to get a feel of the place! Can't believe how close it is like!
Reply 22
Posted from TSR Mobile
There's really only a month left! I get way too excited for buying stationery, my room is coming down with stuff. Im so organised at the start of the year and by Halloween im borrowing other people's pens and paper :smile:
I know, one month and we will be over there! I haven't got round to buying stationary yet, but I just love looking at all the cute notepads etc. Probably won't use half the stuff I end up buying lololol!
Reply 24
Original post by zaramooney
Im from county down. Its good to hear someone local will be about. Where are you from? Cant wait! :smile:

I'm staying in Block A flat 12 and I'm also coming from Northern Ireland :smile:
Reply 25
What are you studying? What part are you from? Not long now :smile: only another month :smile:
I'm in block A flat 008, I'm going over from belfast:smile:
Reply 27
I'm studying Tourism and Leisure Management and I'm from Magherafelt. Your flat's pretty close to mine then :smile:
Aw, lovely! I'm going to study early childhood studies:smile: I know, your the first person I've spoken too that's staying in block A lol!
Reply 29
There's someone on the Apollo Court Facebook page that's staying in the same flat as you I just noticed it the night lol.
Oh really! I will have to go have a look lol:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending