The Student Room Group

I Made Some Mistakes When I Did The Resit Essay, Will They Fail Me?

In my previous essay, I failed because I didn't apply the theory to the topics. I improved on my mistakes. I failed to put a couple of authors in the references and was marked down for it. The real reason, why I failed the essay, was because I didn't link the theory to the topic. I handed in my resit essay yesterday. When I read it again today, I realised that I made a couple of grammatical mistakes. I failed to put an author and the title of the book in the reference list. I also failed to put the publication of a book in the list. I made amendments to my essay and worked on it. I'm entitled to a 40% mark for my essay! Please help!
Original post by princess pokey
In my previous essay, I failed because I didn't apply the theory to the topics. I improved on my mistakes. I failed to put a couple of authors in the references and was marked down for it. The real reason, why I failed the essay, was because I didn't link the theory to the topic. I handed in my resit essay yesterday. When I read it again today, I realised that I made a couple of grammatical mistakes. I failed to put an author and the title of the book in the reference list. I also failed to put the publication of a book in the list. I made amendments to my essay and worked on it. I'm entitled to a 40% mark for my essay! Please help!

It's hard to tell really, but there's no point in worrying over it now as you've already handed it in.

What was the essay on? :smile:
I passed it thank god! :-)
Original post by princess pokey
I passed it thank god! :-)

Yay! :woo: Well done! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending