I got someone I didn't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got confucious

ReputationRep:
    Aristotle

ReputationRep:
    You got: Aristotle

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse. You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other. You believe every person has a purpose, and you're good at helping people find theirs.

ReputationRep:
    Avicenna.

You have an intelligence that surprises everyone, even you sometimes. Like Avicenna (980-1037), you have a mind so open, you can sense possibilities before they become obvious. This ability probably gets you dirty looks from traditionalists, but you don't have time to worry about others' disapproval.

Damn right. :gangster:

(Original post by TheBBQ)
      I got confucious
      I got Baudrillard :rofl: dont know what that is bbq :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Epicurus

"Like Epicurus (341-270 BC), you believe the point of life is pure happiness. You enjoy your life no matter what happens, and you wish others could have the same fulfillment. You make those around you smile, laugh, and relax."

ReputationRep:
      I clicked randomly. Got this guy

You got: John Locke

Like Locke (1632-1704), you believe in individual freedom. The point of law is to make the playing field even for everyone - rich and poor alike. You don't believe in perks for the privileged, and you strive for fairness in all of your dealings.

I don't like law. It's boring.

ReputationRep:
      You got: John Locke

Like Locke (1632-1704), you believe in individual freedom. The point of law is to make the playing field even for everyone - rich and poor alike. You don't believe in perks for the privileged, and you strive for fairness in all of your dealings.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arfah)
      I got Baudrillard :rofl: dont know what that is bbq :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Me neither.. So far we seem to be the unique ones

ReputationRep:
      You got: Kant

Like Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), you crave change. You love developments, paradigm shifts, and innovations. You can't stand stagnation. You tend to listen very carefully as you know that every single individual holds part of the great big answer we're all searching for.

Edit: Read through his Wikipedia page; pretty happy, because I actually quite like his views!!!

(Original post by TheBBQ)
        Me neither.. So far we seem to be the unique ones
        Mine is better and he's french

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Locke

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Ceryni)
        You got: Kant

Like Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), you crave change. You love developments, paradigm shifts, and innovations. You can't stand stagnation. You tend to listen very carefully as you know that every single individual holds part of the great big answer we're all searching for.

Edit: Read through his Wikipedia page; pretty happy, because I actually quite like his views!!!
        Kant was more regular than an atomic clock and less flexible in mind than somebody with severe arthritis is in body. Seems like he'd be at the forefront of the opposition to innovation, because most of it is gratuitous.

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse (nope). You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other (nope). You believe every person has a purpose (nope^10), and you're good at helping people find theirs (ditto).

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by arfah)
        Mine is better and he's french

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Pff mine is Asian.. Can't beat that

ReputationRep:

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse. You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other. You believe every person has a purpose, and you're good at helping people find theirs.

I'm happy with that

ReputationRep:
        Confucious.. So basically I'm an old chinese man whose name means Master Kong... ok!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by yennibubs)
        Epicurus

"Like Epicurus (341-270 BC), you believe the point of life is pure happiness. You enjoy your life no matter what happens, and you wish others could have the same fulfillment. You make those around you smile, laugh, and relax."
        Me too!!

ReputationRep:
        Baudrillard
        Fairly correct suprisingly

Like Jean Baudrillard (1929-2007), you often wonder how technology affects the way people communicate and interact. You worry that humanity is relying too much on technology sometimes. You get so far into your thoughts that you forget where you are and what you're supposed to be doing.
        Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Pretty surprised to have got Epicurus... Interesting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.