Report 4 years ago
Aristotle
Marky Mark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You got: Aristotle

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse. You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other. You believe every person has a purpose, and you're good at helping people find theirs.

Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Avicenna.

You have an intelligence that surprises everyone, even you sometimes. Like Avicenna (980-1037), you have a mind so open, you can sense possibilities before they become obvious. This ability probably gets you dirty looks from traditionalists, but you don't have time to worry about others' disapproval.

Damn right. :gangster:
arfah
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheBBQ)
I got confucious
I got Baudrillard :rofl: dont know what that is bbq :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yennibubs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Epicurus

"Like Epicurus (341-270 BC), you believe the point of life is pure happiness. You enjoy your life no matter what happens, and you wish others could have the same fulfillment. You make those around you smile, laugh, and relax."
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I clicked randomly. Got this guy

You got: John Locke

Like Locke (1632-1704), you believe in individual freedom. The point of law is to make the playing field even for everyone - rich and poor alike. You don't believe in perks for the privileged, and you strive for fairness in all of your dealings.

I don't like law. It's boring.
Super199
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You got: John Locke

Like Locke (1632-1704), you believe in individual freedom. The point of law is to make the playing field even for everyone - rich and poor alike. You don't believe in perks for the privileged, and you strive for fairness in all of your dealings.

TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
I got Baudrillard :rofl: dont know what that is bbq :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me neither.. So far we seem to be the unique ones
Ceryni
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You got: Kant

Like Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), you crave change. You love developments, paradigm shifts, and innovations. You can't stand stagnation. You tend to listen very carefully as you know that every single individual holds part of the great big answer we're all searching for.

Edit: Read through his Wikipedia page; pretty happy, because I actually quite like his views!!!
arfah
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheBBQ)
Me neither.. So far we seem to be the unique ones
Mine is better and he's french

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bulbasaur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Locke
ParasiteRex
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ceryni)
You got: Kant

Like Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), you crave change. You love developments, paradigm shifts, and innovations. You can't stand stagnation. You tend to listen very carefully as you know that every single individual holds part of the great big answer we're all searching for.

Edit: Read through his Wikipedia page; pretty happy, because I actually quite like his views!!!
Kant was more regular than an atomic clock and less flexible in mind than somebody with severe arthritis is in body. Seems like he'd be at the forefront of the opposition to innovation, because most of it is gratuitous.

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse (nope). You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other (nope). You believe every person has a purpose (nope^10), and you're good at helping people find theirs (ditto).

TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
Mine is better and he's french

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pff mine is Asian.. Can't beat that
themorninglight
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Like Aristotle (384-322 BC), your interests are diverse. You have an opinion on every subject, but it all comes down to one guiding principle: Humans are responsible for helping each other. You believe every person has a purpose, and you're good at helping people find theirs.

I'm happy with that
fishi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Confucious.. So basically I'm an old chinese man whose name means Master Kong... ok!
Reluctant Economist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yennibubs)
Epicurus

"Like Epicurus (341-270 BC), you believe the point of life is pure happiness. You enjoy your life no matter what happens, and you wish others could have the same fulfillment. You make those around you smile, laugh, and relax."
Me too!!
Little_missy01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Baudrillard
Fairly correct suprisingly

Like Jean Baudrillard (1929-2007), you often wonder how technology affects the way people communicate and interact. You worry that humanity is relying too much on technology sometimes. You get so far into your thoughts that you forget where you are and what you're supposed to be doing.
Posted from TSR Mobile
SharpenedPencils
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pretty surprised to have got Epicurus... Interesting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (73)
15.97%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (46)
10.07%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (88)
19.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (64)
14%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (48)
10.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (138)
30.2%

Watched Threads