Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have applied to biomedical science for my undergrad course and wanna be a forensic scientist in the future.

Any recommended textbooks related to forensic science
    ( Just finish my A level, currently waiting the results )
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHBenedict)
    Have applied to biomedical science for my undergrad course and wanna be a forensic scientist in the future.

Any recommended textbooks related to forensic science
    ( Just finish my A level, currently waiting the results )
    Well for now, during holidays, you don't need to start with any textbook on forensic science or anything. Once you get to university, ask your peers and senior fellows, and try different books in your library, until you find one you that you like. Then, stick to that textbook. Recommended books work differently for different people, so it's best to do a little bit of trial and error to find the one that suits you.
    As for the rest, it's holidays! Enjoy them as much as you can, as you will get enough time to study in your uni. If you want to study something, study some popular science books, novels etc which are related to your field of interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamo123)
    Well for now, during holidays, you don't need to start with any textbook on forensic science or anything. Once you get to university, ask your peers and senior fellows, and try different books in your library, until you find one you that you like. Then, stick to that textbook. Recommended books work differently for different people, so it's best to do a little bit of trial and error to find the one that suits you.
    As for the rest, it's holidays! Enjoy them as much as you can, as you will get enough time to study in your uni. If you want to study something, study some popular science books, novels etc which are related to your field of interest.
    Thank you so much for your comment i will go and read some novels and enjoy my holiday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.