Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a shy 15 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend. I have masive crush on this girl at my school who is a year younger than me so she is 14. She is amazing, beautiful brunette who is a fantastic dancer! We make eye contact alot at break and lunch but rarely speak! I followed her on Instagram and she followed back, since then she has liked all my pictures i uploaded on Instagram so I have been told that she might like me too! I have decided to get through my shyness and ask her out to go to the cinema. But don't know what to say-

What if she says 'no' what do i say after that?
    What if she doesn't turn up to the date?
    What if she asks me to kiss her or gives me hints to do it, where do I kiss her and how long do i hold for?

I was thinking about getting her a red rose and a box of chocolates as a present on the date. Good idea or not?
    What do i wear to the date?
    If we are watching a film do i wrap my arm around her or not?
    Do I meet her there or pick her up from her house which is 4 miles away and get bus together?
    On way back the bus goes past my house, do I get off bus and go home or carry on going on bus and drop her off at hers then get another bus back home?
    What film should i take her to watch?

sorry it's that long I'm just nervous as I haven't been on a date in my entire life!

If you have read the whole thing, thank you i really appreciate it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.