The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomsta
Didn't watch up to that bit, how dod you know he didn't say that to their faces ... :tongue: bullying is something that hits home for me, always will do

Hmmmm fine! But if he did, he didn't need to sing about it on Facebook ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to modern society :tongue:
Reply 4822
Original post by Tomsta
Welcome to modern society :tongue:

Hey
Reply 4823

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi simply :hello:
How you doing?
Reply 4824
Original post by SassQueen13

Spoiler

This song has grown on me :love:
Basically what happens if you break SassQueen's heart :colone:

Wow music is part of my life as well..aww your heart is precious and would always be..
My dear Sass, how you doing today?lolz
Original post by Sena5
Wow music is part of my life as well..aww your heart is precious and would always be..
My dear Sass, how you doing today?lolz

:five: Lool aha that it is XD
I'm a bit ill sigh, just listening to some music and I might read in a bit :smile: How're you? :tongue:

Spoiler

:frown: Hope you're okay Sass!
Reply 4827
:five: Lool aha that it is XD
I'm a bit ill sigh, just listening to some music and I might read in a bit :smile: How're you? :tongue:

I'm fine dear,
got to go out, will be back shortly:smile:
will catch you shortly xx
Original post by LilyLouise2
:frown: Hope you're okay Sass!

Oh no I'm fine! :lol: I just meant generally :biggrin: I saw that song and messaged my friend and was like "that's so me and you, I'll be your Iggy if you be my Rita" :lol:
Original post by Sena5
I'm fine dear,
got to go out, will be back shortly:smile:
will catch you shortly xx

That's good :biggrin:
Okayyy have fun! :h: x
Why do i bother with online dating like POF ...

Spoiler

awww Sass :frown: ;hugs: - are you okay?
Original post by Jack22031994
awww Sass :frown: ;hugs: - are you okay?

:lol: I'm fineee Jack! I just meant it in a general way as I explained to Sophie above :biggrin: I thought the video/song was really cool and basically if anyone messes with me then they will be getting the same treatment :woo: I wasn't referring specifically to myself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: I'm fineee Jack! I just meant it in a general way as I explained to Sophie above :biggrin: I thought the video/song was really cool and basically if anyone messes with me then they will be getting the same treatment :woo: I wasn't referring specifically to myself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thats good :smile:

Oh Yeah just saw it

glad youre okay x
When do i get my fairytale ending :frown:
Cant wait to see them!

[video="youtube;FC3y9llDXuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM[/video]

Original post by Tomsta

Ill feel the same sometimes but Ive recently realised that it will happen and Im happier and more confident for it.

and just because someone is in a relationship it doesnt mean theyre any happier or better than someone who isnt.
The whole sharpie thing was probably bull****, or they were wearing genuine Adidas hoodies. But then he has no right to moan about them when he's going to do something like that himself. But no one knows if they were indeed dressed badly, as you've only got the opinion of this guy who's just a a horrible boy. His remarks about the girls sucking off animals was just so uncalled for. He definitely crossed the line and isn't the victim! Yes, they shouldn't pick on him for his fashion sense, but he went home and did the same thing and cowardly in the comfort of his house rather than to their faces.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What on earth have I walked into.
Original post by Tomsta

You just have to be patient :smile:
But he was so insulting, he just stopped down to their level. What's wrong with primark and shoe zone? I don't shop there, but I know plenty of non chavs that do! Two wrongs don't make a right :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the toff penny pinchers :rofl:
Original post by ironandbeer
What on earth have I walked into.

According to the guy in the video, the chavs girlfriends suck their dogs dicks and get STDs off animals :colonhash:

Original post by ironandbeer
Yeah, the toff penny pinchers :rofl:

I don't get it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=589752167807681&id=100003187087425

Didn't really know what to think of this! I have nothing against gay people, but I definitely think this was abit much?! Slightly uncalled for. And Stereotyping :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree - too far

But he was so insulting, he just stopped down to their level. What's wrong with primark and shoe zone? I don't shop there, but I know plenty of non chavs that do! Two wrongs don't make a right :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah - he was defending himself but the way he did it made him just as bad going down to their level

Latest