The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
I hope so.

Aww good, I wasn't nervous until like an hour ago and now I am. :/

Me too!

Aw :hugs: - you'll be fine, I'm sure! And you're not the only one who will be nervous so don't worry :hugs: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
I've only just today finished season 1 of HIMYM, so behind XD

I am on season 6:tongue: but it has taken me 2 years to get here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Driving test tomorrow :erm:
Original post by Jack22031994
Me too!

Aw :hugs: - you'll be fine, I'm sure! And you're not the only one who will be nervous so don't worry :hugs: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I hope so :biggrin: x
Original post by Solivagant
Driving test tomorrow :erm:

GOOD LUCK! You'll be great :biggrin: <3
Speaking of driving, got my Theory test on Saturday. 3rd time of doing it.
GOOD LUCK! You'll be great :biggrin: <3

Nah I'm almost certain to fail :lol: I really can't drive, my instructor is a moron.
Original post by Abzey_97
...jus thinking about what I would write in my own personalised bag...:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I can guess? :mmm:

Original post by Jack22031994
At first I read that as something else haha :wink:

Aw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not surprised Jack! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone in this thread seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower? I'm watching it at the moment and it's quite good :biggrin:

I'M DYING to see it! :biggrin: I read the book and loved it! Have you read it or just watched the film? I've heard great things about the film I have to say

I'm Sophie by the way, nice to make your acquaintance :biggrin:
Original post by SassQueen13

I'm not surprised Jack! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do apologise haha - at least I know I'm straight I guess? Haha

Thank you, I hope so :biggrin: x

No worries x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LilyLouise2
I'M DYING to see it! :biggrin: I read the book and loved it! Have you read it or just watched the film? I've heard great things about the film I have to say

I'm Sophie by the way, nice to make your acquaintance :biggrin:

I'm just watching the film, didn't even know there was a book till now. I'm Chris :biggrin: (in case you hadn't guessed by my very original username XD)
(edited 9 years ago)
Nah I'm almost certain to fail :lol: I really can't drive, my instructor is a moron.

Think positive! Why don't you find someone else?
I'm just watching the film, didn't even know there was a book till now. I'm Chris :biggrin: (in case you hadn't guessed in my very original username XD)

Ahh okay - if by the end of it you like it feel free to let me know! :biggrin: I definitely recommend the book :') haha well my username is misleading so I guess you can never know!
Original post by LilyLouise2
Ahh okay - if by the end of it you like it feel free to let me know! :biggrin: I definitely recommend the book :') haha well my username is misleading so I guess you can never know!

I will, It's been good so far. This is going to sound so sad considering it's only a film, but it sort of hits home for me in a way I think...
(edited 9 years ago)
Think positive! Why don't you find someone else?

Because my test is tomorrow :wink:
Because my test is tomorrow :wink:

Yes but if you do fail why don't you find someone else?
Yes but if you do fail why don't you find someone else?

My problem with driving is I have no attention span and can't concentrate. I start talking to myself in my head and don't look at the road or anything. It's not good.

Also, I have no idea what to do with my feet at all and I sorta just guess all the time.
My problem with driving is I have no attention span and can't concentrate. I start talking to myself in my head and don't look at the road or anything. It's not good.

Also, I have no idea what to do with my feet at all and I sorta just guess all the time.

Sometimes my mind wanders when I'm driving I think (I'm still learning).
Anyone watch educating the east end on channel 4 tonight,? God I wish I was back in year 9 where I could be a pain in the ass to all my teachers:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will, It's been good so far. This is going to sound so sad considering it's only a film, but it sort of hits home for me in a way I think...

Doesn't sound sad at all, I get what you mean from reading the book! That really hit me I have to say

Latest