The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
Sometimes my mind wanders when I'm driving I think (I'm still learning).

Original post by Solivagant
My problem with driving is I have no attention span and can't concentrate. I start talking to myself in my head and don't look at the road or anything. It's not good.

Also, I have no idea what to do with my feet at all and I sorta just guess all the time.

Your mind wanders even more when you've passed your test seven months ago, trust me.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Oh well, to make myself feel better I like to think that it's his loss haha.

It's gonna be hell, our first time getting to know each other properly and we're all gonna be hungover... I can't wait.

Yeah same, mine isn't a lecture it's part of induction!

Relax youll be fine if u ever need to talk about uni things im here missed seeing that pretty picture of you :wink:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Anyone watch educating the east end on channel 4 tonight,? God I wish I was back in year 9 where I could be a pain in the ass to all my teachers:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can still be a pain for lecturers
Original post by Tomsta
You can still be a pain for lecturers

Ok but I will be focused in uni as I am paying £9000 per year and want to get my moneys worth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok but I will be focused in uni as I am paying £9000 per year and want to get my moneys worth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Always starts like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Always starts like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha but unfortunately it is true:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Solivagant
My problem with driving is I have no attention span and can't concentrate. I start talking to myself in my head and don't look at the road or anything. It's not good.

Also, I have no idea what to do with my feet at all and I sorta just guess all the time.

I have the same problem in every day life!

You'll learn about that stuff eventually.
Original post by Tomsta
Relax youll be fine if u ever need to talk about uni things im here missed seeing that pretty picture of you :wink:

Ahh okay thank you
hello everyone
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Ahh okay thank you

haha creepy ass compliments:biggrin:
Original post by emobambam
hello everyone

howya buddy yeh good?
Original post by trustmeimlying1

howya buddy yeh good?

I'm good thank you. How are you?everytime I see your username it makes me smile.
Original post by Tomsta

Tomsta loves chirpsinnnn' :giggle:

howya buddy yeh good?

Ahh I guess but I'm not complaining it's nice waking up to post telling you that they miss you whether he means it or not is a different story but for my egos sake we'll say he does.
So typical. I have a friend visiting this weekend and I have just managed to get a cold :/
Original post by emobambam
I'm good thank you. How are you?everytime I see your username it makes me smile.

haha sarcasm or not youre making my day bud!:biggrin:
Original post by WelshBluebird
So typical. I have a friend visiting this weekend and I have just managed to get a cold :/

ah, colds are never fun :frown: Lets hope it goes away soon!
haha sarcasm or not youre making my day bud!:biggrin:

No, I'm not being sarcastic. I smile everytime I see your username. it's someone finally being honest.when you said I made your day were you lying to me. Haha
Reply 5437
Last day of being in Nottingham today before I head back home to Newcastle - so naturally I'm sat on here, as you do.
Original post by itssimplyme
ah, colds are never fun :frown: Lets hope it goes away soon!

Cheers :smile:. I hope so too! Still not going to let it get in the way of enjoying the weekend though!
Arrrggghhh. Moving to Uni tonight! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest