The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seems there was a mini drama on here last night, aswell as the massive arse drama that happened at my house. Woo. Note to self for the future, do not allowed two friends who used to go out with each other to visit at the same time. It will not end well.
Original post by WelshBluebird
Seems there was a mini drama on here last night, aswell as the massive arse drama that happened at my house. Woo. Note to self for the future, do not allowed two friends who used to go out with each other to visit at the same time. It will not end well.

Tomsta VS Kayleigh XD It was nothing really serious or bad though. Yeah wasn't really a mini drama I don't think.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm so bad at keeping on track with threads, so hi again :h:
Original post by angharad.evans
I'm so bad at keeping on track with threads, so hi again :h:

I haven't seen you on TSR before but hi :biggrin:
Meh ... :frown:
Original post by ChrisLay1
I haven't seen you on TSR before but hi :biggrin:

Haha yeah, I always forget to check it:biggrin: I haven't had it for long either but hellooo
Original post by itssimplyme
You got it! :wink:

I'm literally so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ermahgerd I got my mac the other day and it's so amazing :biggrin: which one are you getting?
Original post by WelshBluebird

Not really a mini drama it was all just taken out of proportion to be honest.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Not really a mini drama it was all just taken out of proportion to be honest.

Was a bit wasn't it
Freshers nerves still should be ok though!
Original post by Tomsta
Was a bit wasn't it

It really was, I don't see why people who don't even post on here had to get involved.
It really was, I don't see why people who don't even post on here had to get involved.

I don't know i can't read peoples minds

He used to post more frequently and has been around for ages (couple years actually!) so is indeed a "member" rather than a random user.

Anyway, it's all in the past now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He used to post more frequently and has been around for ages (couple years actually!) so is indeed a "member" rather than a random user.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM

Anyway how are you today?

People do have the right to voice their opinion, whether they are regulars or not, and, I have to say, sometimes things toward tomsta do get to be a little more than a joke.
An argument? :colone:

It's been a while :daydreaming:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
An argument? :colone:

It's been a while :daydreaming:

Will never beat our 2012 tiffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh okay.
Either way it was a bit of fun and it didn't need to be taken so seriously.

Original post by lauraaaaa
People do have the right to voice their opinion, whether they are regulars or not, and, I have to say, sometimes things toward tomsta do get to be a little more than a joke.

I didn't realise that Tomsta took everything I said so seriously if I'd have known I wouldn't have said any of it even though it was a joke.
Original post by ironandbeer
Will never beat our 2012 tiffs.

God that was awesome I have to admit..

Rainpours
Stephie
Jade :ahee:
Spiral
Teh

:wink: good times.

Latest