The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

First day back at Uni officially complete :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
x

N'aww Dukey, my lil rockstar! :blush: You're the raddest of the rads :u: Aaaand you quoted me in wrong, the name's SassQueen13, not SassyQueen :giggle: (I wanted my username to be numberless but some wannabe sassqueen is posing as me! :colonhash:) Prsom :redface:

Original post by itssimplyme
x

Aw thanks m'love and backatcha! :h: Prsom </3
(edited 9 years ago)
If you haven't heard Fall Out Boy's new song yet....

Spoiler

:jive:
Original post by IDukem
I am like a wave crashing onto the seahorse :biggrin: How about you?

So only the occasional bit of tension then? Ahh good, so it's gotten better :lol: Well have no fear merry girl of Londonland, I'm blitzing loneliness for a little while at least. Having a rad conversation with the Sassmeister (I'mma try to quote this Sassy Lassy in here some how) made me remember the folk from this here fred. So like hyuck I'm here :eek:

Welcome back! Old guard of the fred :ahee: :ahee:

Greatness awaits!

Original post by spiral87
I just lurve being remembered! :colondollar:
Original post by SassQueen13
N'aww Dukey, my lil rockstar! :blush: You're the raddest of the rads :u: Aaaand you quoted me in wrong, the name's SassQueen13, not SassyQueen :giggle: (I wanted my username to be numberless but some wannabe sassqueen is posing as me! :colonhash:) Prsom :redface:

I quoted you wrong? I want to cry and make a love song and make it a platinum seller and help everyone who's lost in love. Lost in love, what a great song title as well :redface: You're imitated, but never duplicated :mmm:

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Welcome back! Old guard of the fred :ahee: :ahee:

Greatness awaits!

I got me walking stick ol' chap. I make like a few posts and then disappear for 2/3 weeks and then make a few more posts and then disappear again for 2/3 weeks :lol:

It sucks that not many people would understand the 'fred' or 'greatness awaits' references in this thread any more :redface:
Original post by SassQueen13
If you haven't heard Fall Out Boy's new song yet....

Spoiler

:jive:

PRSOM. It's bloody catchy :colonhash:
What shall I do with my daaaays :yawn:

Prepare for uni you moron.
Original post by ironandbeer
Prepare for uni you moron.

I still have ages, ish. Going for shopping trip number 1 tomorrow :smile:

I'm not a moron, shut up. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still have ages, ish. Going for shopping trip number 1 tomorrow :smile:

I'm not a moron, shut up. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be the judge of that. And indeed everything :colonhash:
Evening All
I hate it when someone asks who you're with and then you have to say no one and they give you an ''I don't believe you'' look :mad:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I hate it when someone asks who you're with and then you have to say no one and they give you an ''I don't believe you'' look :mad:

Well can you blame them for giving you the look you are gorgeous
Original post by Tomsta
Well can you blame them for giving you the look you are gorgeous

Thank you. It's more annoying when the last time you saw someone you were with an ex and you see them like 8 months later and they ask how things are going between you two and then you have to tell them you've broken up with them twice since you last saw them. :/
Thank you. It's more annoying when the last time you saw someone you were with an ex and you see them like 8 months later and they ask how things are going between you two and then you have to tell them you've broken up with them twice since you last saw them. :/

Yikes :frown:
Original post by Tomsta
Yikes :frown:

It happened twice because his girlfriend asked me and then two weeks later he asked me and I was like great. You then get the ''you can do better'' or ''it's his loss speech''

Remember the guy I told you about last week? Yeah well he got a girlfriend on the 30th of last month and I saw him after then. I'm terrible person. I need Jesus.
It happened twice because his girlfriend asked me and then two weeks later he asked me and I was like great. You then get the ''you can do better'' or ''it's his loss speech''

Remember the guy I told you about last week? Yeah well he got a girlfriend on the 30th of last month and I saw him after then. I'm terrible person. I need Jesus.

You don't need Jesus, you just need me :wink:

But i often get "it's her loss" speech a lot of the time
Original post by Tomsta

I'm being serious at uni I'm going to join the Christian Society, I need good influences.
Original post by Tomsta

smooooooth
Original post by Tomsta
But i often get "it's her loss" speech a lot of the time

Annoying right?

Latest