Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, all my friends are hearing back rom their Uni's already, saying they have a place and they have their accomodation.

Anyone going to Roehampon and head back from them yet ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I heard back yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Hey, was that by email or post?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet, is it possible to phone up and ask them?

Edit:

I got my offer and accept it can I still phone and ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlo_edwards)
    Hi, I heard back yesterday
    Awesome, was that by post/e-mail/phone ??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielpetchey)
    Nothing yet, is it possible to phone up and ask them?

Edit:

I got my offer and accept it can I still phone and ask?
    Have they confimed your place ?? like an e-mail from UCAS or anything ? recently ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProppaNutty)
    Have they confimed your place ?? like an e-mail from UCAS or anything ? recently ?

Well I accepted an offer I got on UCAS from them I got a conditional offer like a few months ago but no word since, and I went to an offer holder orientation day on April 1st.

ReputationRep:
    Well I accepted an offer I got on UCAS from them I got a conditional offer like a few months ago but no word since, and I went to an offer holder orientation day on April 1st.
    Ok, yeah, I'm at the same stage as you then

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, yeah, I'm at the same stage as you then

:cool:
    What course are you doing? Im doing Film and I will (hopefully) be on Digby Stuart, also I would phone them up if you are worried

ReputationRep:
    What course are you doing? Im doing Film and I will (hopefully) be on Digby Stuart, also I would phone them up if you are worried
    I'm doing Business Management and Enreprenuership, I plan to stay on Digby too, prefeably Lee House.

I wasn't worried, I was just checking to see if I was the only one or not

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Business Management and Enreprenuership, I plan to stay on Digby too, prefeably Lee House.

I wasn't worried, I was just checking to see if I was the only one or not

I applied to Lee house too, thats the en suite right? if so I hope to see you there

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Lee house too, thats the en suite right? if so I hope to see you there
    Yeah, thats the en-suite one, all i want to know is where im going to be staying for my first year at halls haha yeah, probably see you there

ReputationRep:
    WOOOO !!! Got an e-mail today YIPEE, got in

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait !!!!

ReputationRep:
    WOOOO !!! Got an e-mail today YIPEE, got in

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait !!!!

you got an email? what did it say? :O still waiting for one about accommodation

ReputationRep:
    you got an email? what did it say? :O still waiting for one about accommodation
    Just saying that i have a confirmed place, and i gota wait till next month to hear about accomodation :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Probably won't hear from accommodation till at least middle of august. I didn't hear last year till after results day. And then if you don't get accommodation the uni will email you about an off campus accommodation meeting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krhx)
    Probably won't hear from accommodation till at least middle of august. I didn't hear last year till after results day. And then if you don't get accommodation the uni will email you about an off campus accommodation meeting
    Ok, Thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Thanks for the heads up
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just saying that i have a confirmed place, and i gota wait till next month to hear about accomodation :cool:

Awesome! I was getting a little worried that everyone was getting the accommodation stuff!

see you in DS hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I was getting a little worried that everyone was getting the accommodation stuff!

see you in DS hopefully!
    Haha, yeah man, see you there
    :yep:
    :thumbsup:
    :happy2:
    :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.