The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Any one heard back from Roehampton yet ?

Scroll to see replies

I heard back today just to say my offer has gone from conditional to unconditional which just means they have received my results. You have to apply for the accommodation online either via the uni website of they may send you an email with the link attached. After doing this, you will receive a letter in the post re your accommodation which will be after results day (14th august)
Hope this helps
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by natashabarnhill

I heard back today just to say my offer has gone from conditional to unconditional which just means they have received my results. You have to apply for the accommodation online either via the uni website of they may send you an email with the link attached. After doing this, you will receive a letter in the post re your accommodation which will be after results day (14th august)
Hope this helps

Yeah, I applied for accomdation online when it opened, just gotta wait like a month to hear back :boring:
Reply 22
I had to post my results to them myself on Monday, should I email them to check if they arrived okay? Or did it take them a few weeks to get back to those of you who have heard from them?
Reply 23
Original post by nagapies

I had to post my results to them myself on Monday, should I email them to check if they arrived okay? Or did it take them a few weeks to get back to those of you who have heard from them?

I only heard back yesterday, not sure when my results were sent off, but both my results and my offer came through yesterday.

Not sure how long it is going to take :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by ProppaNutty
I only heard back yesterday, not sure when my results were sent off, but both my results and my offer came through yesterday.

Not sure how long it is going to take :frown:

ahh okay. thanks anyway :smile: hopefully i won't have to wait too long
Reply 25
Original post by nagapies
ahh okay. thanks anyway :smile: hopefully i won't have to wait too long

The official results day fo A levels is 14th August i believe (correct me if im wrong) so if you hear nothing by then, phone them up
Hi! Got a confirmed offer as it was my insurance choice and all accommodation was fully booked so now on waiting list...anyone have any idea as to when I might hear if I get a room sorted or in the same situation as me and looking at off campus places?! Not sure if I should look into finding off campus places now while they're available but don't wanna then not be able to live in halls!!!! ://///
Reply 27
Original post by bonniemae88
Hi! Got a confirmed offer as it was my insurance choice and all accommodation was fully booked so now on waiting list...anyone have any idea as to when I might hear if I get a room sorted or in the same situation as me and looking at off campus places?! Not sure if I should look into finding off campus places now while they're available but don't wanna then not be able to live in halls!!!! ://///

Hey, got all my accomodation info through yesterday, and I've got until the August 21st to accept it, so im assuming you'd know by the end of next week maybe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending