The Student Room Group

Guys/Lesbians/Bisexuals... Do you prefer girls with no make up or make up?

Scroll to see replies

Don't listen to what (stupid TSR) boys say on this issue

When they say "no make up" they really have no clue that the woman is just using make up in a very subtle way.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
It's horrible, I don't sorry :frown:

That's ok :smile:
As long as its light then I'm good
Either no make up, very natural looking make up, or "alternative" looking makeup (aka goth or whatever).
"Normal" make up that girls seem to slap on all of the time does nothing for me and is probably a turn off tbh.

Original post by sugar-n-spice

When they say "no make up" they really have no clue that the woman is just using make up in a very subtle way.

RIght and why do you think you can speak for other people on this site?
You do know that people here see women without any make up all of the time? You know if they have ever had a girlfriend they probably would have.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd say with make up, but definitely not loads of it. Some girls can look good with just subtly applying it, but I wouldn't say I like completely bare-faced.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Makeup personally

Also when people say. "No makeup" they're usually referring to no makeup makeup, where you make it look natural

Are you bi? :/
I've generally liked girls who don't wear make-up, but a little make-up is okay too. A bit of mascara doesn't hurt most girls.
Original post by Changing Skies
I'll await the posts that state that girls who wear make up are deceitful, liars, untrustworthy etc. I like wearing make up, and I don't think some people realise how many women actually wear it. I do apologise for liking the look of make up and wanting to enhance my features :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely agree with you. Make up was made in order to enhance features.
Original post by WelshBluebird
RIght and why do you think you can speak for other people on this site?
You do know that people here see women without any make up all of the time? You know if they have ever had a girlfriend they probably would have.

Because I am right

To be honest, it's usually guys who have no experience in the first place, who get really outraged at the idea of a woman wearing make up
Natural / Little make up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't mind, so long as their personality isn't fake.

People tend to get oddly emotional over this issue. I honestly prefer girls without make up. I've been with my girlfriend over three years, trust me when I say I know what she looks like without make up, and it's better to me. To be fair, she does have very clear skin, some girls look better with a little on. But there's something really nice about being with a girl without any on. I get that make up looks good from a distance or in photos, but if I'm close to someone, I'd rather see them without.

I'm not making any moral judgments here, there's nothing wrong with make up, though it's so annoying when girls delay plans constantly so they can spend a ridiculous amount of time doing it.
Reply 32
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Makeup personally

Also when people say. "No makeup" they're usually referring to no makeup makeup, where you make it look natural

Was wondering, do you have a YT channel? I think you'd be a great and i'd totally subscribe :smile:
I'll take whatever's available :*

This is (largely) true.
Original post by Maid Marian
I think girls look better without it. And I mean completely bare-faced.

Some do, a lot don't.

Expertly applied make-up can be very attractive.
Minimal well applied make up, or no make up. I do know what no make up looks and feels like, having dated girls who neither needed or wanted to use it.
Reply 37
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Most of my guy friends and ex boyfriends have said they like girls that are natural and have no make up on, which do you prefer?

As long as they don't wear makeup to the point that you shriek when you see them without it then it's OK. But to be honest I do prefer no makeup. Because it feels more natural, it's like a wonder bra, not a deal breaker but you go for it thinking "this will be good" then you see them without it and it's always a bit of a let down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't really care too much, and I doubt I would be able to tell most of the time if the girl is skillful at makeup :biggrin:.

I find heavy/highly noticeable makeup unattractive, though.

There is a famous saying that everyone spends too much effort worrying about what other people think of them, when in reality, they are too busy worrying about what you think of them to actually judge you. I feel it's the same way with makeup.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 39
Some makeup but not a mask looks much better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending