Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I'm working with an awesome start-up in London and looking for 10 people who have finished their 1st year of study in university to have a chat with. Aim is to gain understanding of what issues 1st year students face when coming to university and how they are tackled.

In return I offer free lunch and I can talk about how to get employed and about working in a start up.
    I worked in PwC and RBS so I know a thing or two about these companies.

Ideally it would be great to meet up this week, so if you're up for it, let me know!

ReputationRep:
    In case you wondering what the survey is about, we would like to know about financial literacy and how it changed in the 1st year of uni.
    Aim of the survey is to the help students avoid financial trouble and ultimately raise awareness of different financial options out there.
    In order to do that we need to understand how this happens in the first place. So please help us to help other students.

Or if you know a friend who is in London and could help

ReputationRep:
    How about a short 15 minute Skype call? Would help a lot

ReputationRep:
    I pm'ed you my Skype addy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.