The Student Room Group

Do you recommend 'Orange Is The New Black' ??

I might start watching it on netflix if its as funny as some claim.

Scroll to see replies

It is a really good show, has a mixture of a lot of different genres in my opinion, including comedy but I think it might not be for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been told that it's really dirty , so i wouldn't recommend it to you.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I've been told that it's really dirty , so i wouldn't recommend it to you.

Oh too haram is it? :tongue:

Do you know any good shows (other than breaking bad and prison break) on netflix?
Yeah it's amazing. It does take a few episodes to get into it though.

Wentworth is another really good (Australian) prison show.
its really good, should skip the sex scenes though as they seem a little bit...dirty
Original post by Secretnerd123

Do you know any good shows (other than breaking bad and prison break) on netflix?

Breakout kings is like Prison Break , and Robert Knepper is in one of the episodes. There are tons more , but im in somalia atm and the internet is dead. So it's hard to find those Shows :frown:
Reply 7
Definitely watch it! Yes there are a few lesbian scenes, but it's quite brief. I'm annoyed the third season isn't starting until next year :frown:
fricking amazing - big one for girl power too.

And if your not going to volunteer to be alex vause' prison wife, then what even are you
Original post by Ndella
Definitely watch it! Yes there are a few lesbian scenes, but it's quite brief. I'm annoyed the third season isn't starting until next year :frown:

Is it really funny?
Yes, it is good. Be prepared to binge watch it though.
Watched both seasons and I really like them both. :smile:
Breakout kings is like Prison Break , and Robert Knepper is in one of the episodes. There are tons more , but im in somalia atm and the internet is dead. So it's hard to find those Shows :frown:

What city are you in? And whats the weather like over there?
Reply 13
Is it really funny?

It is :smile: I think the majority of the humour comes from the black girls' group though, just to add some humour to the main drama of the plot
I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. Dexter is a great series on Netflix too.
What city are you in? And whats the weather like over there?

Borama and it's hot -25-30 degrees
Borama and it's hot -25-30 degrees

Is it safe? I was about to go this year but the area my parents are from are not safe :frown:
Is it safe? I was about to go this year but the area my parents are from are not safe :frown:

Borama is in somaliland , no conflict there.

Dexter. Or maybe suits

I've also watched skins on it but it's definitely not for everyone
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Dexter. Or maybe suits

I've also watched skins on it but it's definitely not for everyone

Suits is amazing. I love Louis Litt ahahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending