1. Diddy Kong Racing - N64
2. Spyro - PS1
3. Super Mario - N64
4. Tekken PS1
5. Runescape - PC
1. Super Mario 64 - N64
2. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - DS
3. Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver - DS
4. Call of duty ghosts (yes, really, I actually quite liked it) - PS3
5. Bomberman 64 - N64
The N64 ones I can't play anymore, but I used to play on them a lot as a kid.
1 - Golden Sun: The Lost Age
2 - Pokemon Heart-Gold
3 - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
4 - Batman Arkham City
5 - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Ocarina of time - N64
Mass effect trilogy - PC
Witcher 2 - PC
Age of Empires 2 - PC
Dragon age: Origins - PC
1) Counter-Strike 1.6 - The BEST FPS shooter ever. Got me in to PC gaming and generally playing online. Many great memories.
2) World Of Warcraft - Wasn't a big MMO player but WoW changed that. Loved raiding and World PvP. 25 man raids were INSANELY fun and 10 man raids were more serious but still epic.
3) Last of Us - Combined my huge interest of zombies with unbelievable story telling, great level design, good game play and real atmosphere.
4) Age of Empires 2 - Love military history, love gaming this combines both excellently.
5) Pokemon Gold - Pokemon as a child = awesome. I loved the new world, the new colours, night/day split.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Final Fantasy VII
I've pretty much always been a PC gamer and a fan of shooters and realism.
(In no particular order)
1: Peter Jacksons King Kong
Whilst it's not a great game by today's standards it was the first game I ever played where the focus was realism (for an action game).
2: Half Life series.
What can I say? Probably the best action games of all time.
And pretty much every major source mod started here; Team Fortress, Day of Defeat, Counter Strike, Zombie Panic, Age of Chivalry...list goes on.
3: Operation Flashpoint and ARMA series
Major emphasis on realism and carefully planning your attack with combined arms. Recent Flashpoint games like Dragon Rising and Blood River are still okay.
4: War Thunder
Free game that satisfies the inner tanker within. Aircraft gameplay has gotten worse but ground forces are a lot of fun.
The definitive multiplayer action game for me. I still play Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2, the two mods that spawned from it.
The Last of Us PS3
This magnificent game from Naughty Dog kept me gripped throughout. It has an excellent narrative and character development in a wonderfully imagined post-apocalyptic world. Excellent gameplay and some of the most believable characters in a game make this my number one game of all time.
Dungeon Keeper 2 PC
This RTS dungeon sim was the 2nd, and sadly final, installment of Bullfrog's series. Playing as the bad guys and tryiong to thwart the heroic enemies and other keepers was a very fun challenge. Mix in a very English sense of humour and you have one excellent game.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 PC
It's Command and Conquer at it's finest. This fast paced RTS may not be the most balanced RTS game of all time, but it has an immense replayabilty. I've spent many an hour playing skirmishes with friends or doing challenge maps downloaded from the net.
3...2...1....GO! Any Wipeout 3 fan will remember this Asian voice echoing through the track as the countdown began for a high-paced, weapons filled race for supremacy. The 3rd installment of the series on PS1 had excellent graphics for the time, a real sense of speed to it and a stomping sound-track by the likes of the Chemical Brothers.
Timesplitters 2 PS2
Everyone remembers Goldeneye as the pinnacle of sofa FPS. Everyone but me that is! Timesplitters 2 is the perfect arcade FPS game. Mexican Mission + Minigun + a ban on monkeys = epic fun for everyone! Apparently there is a single player mode... Never got to that!
Destruction Derby 2 PS1
Resident Evil 4 Gamecube
Unreal Tournament PC
Portal Xbox 360
Tomb Raider Xbox One
Super Mario Bros 3 NES
1) Doom - PS1/PC
2) PGR4 - Xbox 360
3) Stuntman Ignition - Xbox 360
4) World's Wildest Police Chases - PS1
5) World of Tanks - PC
1. COD, i'll bomb you anyday
3. Assassins Creed
5. Habbo - These two = my kiddy days.