Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gods and Houses of Game of thrones . which ones do you support. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a lannister of Casterly Rock :devil:
    and the Red God is the one true God :devil3:

Post your thoughts but no spoilers please.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Huge Lannister fanboy here. I'll happily support those from Casterly Rock.

ReputationRep:
    I am the faction with the imp because he is funny. Although, I support red god because the woman is extremely hot, seductress, and devious.

ReputationRep:
    Actually the reason i support the Red God is because, its the only god that has managed to bring back the dead, heal the wounded and create shadow babies, so in other words it's the only gad that responds to it's followers.!!

And Yes, Lady Melisandre is pretty seductive and powerful (Also very hot in the show ). IMO she is one of the few powerful people in Westeros who can start wars and change history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Huge Lannister fanboy here. I'll happily support those from Casterly Rock.
    Yeah buddddy.......let them hear our pack roar ...lol
    To another Lannister : Am I the only one who wasnt sad when Tywin died ? After finding out he was with shae ( when he explicitly told Tyrion he shouldnt be around who*es), I though Tywin doesn't even value his own words and is just another hypocrite in the game.
    :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Melisandre and the Red God? Probably my second least favourite god (after the Drowned God). I don't trust any of them. The Old Gods and the Weirwood is awesome though.

And (as you may have guessed) House Arryn! Though I also like the Starks (esp. Jon Snow), Martells, Hightower and Mormont (minus Jorah).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dynostatic)
    To another Lannister : Am I the only one who wasnt sad when Tywin died ? After finding out he was with shae ( when he explicitly told Tyrion he shouldnt be around who*es), I though Tywin doesn't even value his own words and is just another hypocrite in the game.
    :cookie:
    Not a Lannister but no, I wasn't sad about that. He's treated Tyrion badly all his life and is trying to deny him his inheritance of Casterly Rock (which is rightfully his since Jamie is in the Kingsguard) and also Tywin is responsible for the orgnisation of the Red Wedding. Killing your guests in Westeros means you are cursed in the sight of Gods and Men so he deserved that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparta_Kane)
    Not a Lannister but no, I wasn't sad about that. He's treated Tyrion badly all his life and is trying to deny him his inheritance of Casterly Rock (which is rightfully his since Jamie is in the Kingsguard) and also Tywin is responsible for the orgnisation of the Red Wedding. Killing your guests in Westeros means you are cursed in the sight of Gods and Men so he deserved that.

Fair enough.by far the best ending to a season though .
    makes you think maybe Tyrion is also cursed, since he has never had a happy moment in his life. He thought Shae could bring him some solace but she also turned out to be an utter c**t.

ReputationRep:
    Stannis the one true king

ReputationRep:
    I support none of the gods, but I'm a huge Stannis fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingStannis)
    I support none of the gods, but I'm a huge Stannis fan.
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    Stannis the one true king
    I think Stannis is one of the few people in the 7 kingdoms who really cares about the realm (and is the true king- as hard as it is to admit ) and even though he could have used the gold he got from the iron bank to take over kings landing (or at least have another ago at it... lol) he marched to the north of the wall to keep the realm safe.

So yeah .....he is a great man ( as Davos always says):bigsmile:

but i think he lacks leadership and if it wasn't for Davos who knows what he would be doing by now. do you remember when it was ser davos who persuaded the iron bank to give them the gold or when davos got all those ships from salladhor Saan. so its davos who's doing everything IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I think Stannis is one of the few people in the 7 kingdoms who really cares about the realm (and is the true king- as hard as it is to admit ) and even though he could have used the gold he got from the iron bank to take over kings landing (or at least have another ago at it... lol) he marched to the north of the wall to keep the realm safe.

So yeah .....he is a great man ( as Davos always says):bigsmile:

but i think he lacks leadership and if it wasn't for Davos who knows what he would be doing by now. do you remember when it was ser davos who persuaded the iron bank to give them the gold or when davos got all those ships from salladhor Saan. so its davos who's doing everything IMO.
    Stannis has good military leadership. He's not a people person though; you're right. The point of the Iron Bank scene was that he cannot bring himself to defend himself for trying to win back what is rightfully his.

ReputationRep:
    I support the Starks of Winterfell, the true kings in the North. So naturally I also support the old Gods.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Targaryen
    Red God as it is the only that has proved its existence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Given all thats happened in the series both books and television.

House Targaryen. Danaerys can burn westeros to the ground for all I care, that are not enough people worth saving to not just roast the entire kingdom anymore. Tyrion is now not in Westeros so he's still safe.

Gods I support would be the Old Gods, the Greenseers and Wargs are the ones fighting the white walkers on their own ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolf359)
    I support the Starks of Winterfell, the true kings in the North. So naturally I also support the old Gods.
    Yes, but there's nobody left to support man ......

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but there's nobody left to support man ......
    The North Remebers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.