Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Walking dead season one and two society Watch

ReputationRep:
    Walking dead season two is finally on android, I was gonna wait till all episodes are available ( like when season 1 was released on android a few months back) but I couldn't wait, I had to find out what happens next to poor little Clementine.
    What does everyone think of the series so far ? (I've absolutely loved it!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what happens in the next episode?I hope Clementine won't be separated from the group again maybe we'll see christa again.
    Maybe they'll bring in lee's ex wife!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I don't actually play the game however I do watch playthroughs of it. Have you seen Season 2 Episode 4 yet? I think it released today for some people. If you haven't I don't want to spoil anything but I'll just say it's a very action-packed episode.

ReputationRep:
    No it's released on android yet:no:, can't wait though!
    Brilliant characters though aren't they?
    I've never been as drawn into the story of a game before. it must be because of the conversation choices you make, although you don't make a difference to the story at all, you end up feeling as though you are actually part of the conversation with the characters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my good god Amid The Ruins rips out your heart guys; play with caution. It had me screaming like a lunatic for about 5 minutes XD

ReputationRep:
    It's ok but if I'd paid for it I'd have been really annoyed.

400 days was extremely poor/short.

I like the telltale game but its very slow in terms of game play and in terms of when it gets released in relation to scheduled release dates.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it definitely needs to be more consistent with the releases.
    I'm lucky, season 1 was released on android, in full a few months ago, so there was no waiting around for me, and I only paid about £12 for the season pass.
    Couldn't wait to see what happens to Clementine in season 2, but was pleasantly surprised when it randomly appeared on the play store homepage (with 3 episodes readily available). Now it's waiting like everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of replaying the game(s) when the last episode is done, doing opposite choices, but after doing that with The Wolf Among Us it seems a bit pointless, especially for 20-30 hours. Being a jerk has a few funny moments, but with choices not mattering it seems pretty pointless.

One thing I dislike is how you know when someone's going to die, because you have the chance to save them a while earlier. I feel cheated when I save someone knowing the game's going to make them die a few minutes later.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's become too obvious after playing the first few episodes of the first season hasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    This game was better than gta 5 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    This game was better than gta 5 .
    The three GTAs before it were better than GTA V.

ReputationRep:
    Why oh why did telltale release season two on android with all three episodes a few weeks before the release date for episode 4 on other formats and then not release ep 4 on android and not even give a release date for android? Doesn't make sense does it?

I feel like joining Twitter, only to send a complaint to telltale about it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibliboo)
    Why oh why did telltale release season two on android with all three episodes a few weeks before the release date for episode 4 on other formats and then not release ep 4 on android and not even give a release date for android? Doesn't make sense does it?

I feel like joining Twitter, only to send a complaint to telltale about it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah finally ep4 was released last Thursday, didn't realise it was released until a few days later though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.