Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am selling my room due to an unexpected temporary withdrawal; the house will be shared with 5 x other lovely females who are very welcoming!

The bedroom is downstairs and is very spacious (largest bedroom) and includes a double bed, full length mirror on a large wardrobe, a chest of drawers, modern desk with a chair, curtains and light brown carpet.

The house includes 5 bedrooms, large lounge, modern kitchen, own back garden, toilet/bath/shower room on middle floor, toilet/shower room on top floor. Furniture included as well as a TV!

The contract is £92 p/w all bills included - water, heating, wifi and sky. The house is on Clough Rd, Sheffield, which is very central (10 min walk to city campus, 20 min to collegiate campus).

Here is an old link to the house, showing the bedroom which I am selling, although the link is obviously not relevant and isn't updated - http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property-his...1-4ta/26792471

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know!

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.