Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like a girl but someone else like's her like mad! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is going round in my head like crazy. Need help asap

It is really awkward, she likes me, I like her but another boy is distraught with what has happens and need help big time.

ReputationRep:
    Ultimate you can only act in your best interests. Tough **** for the other guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No consideration of the girl's opinion, nice.

ReputationRep:
    I need a directed answer on as I will be seeing both tonight. I see what your saying coleslaw and I know she like's me but I feel really sorry for the other boy. He has been 'working' on her for a while now and she has suddenly asked me out?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame for this other guy but that's the way it goes.

ReputationRep:
    double team her

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks louieee for that amazing advice. This boy smashed a vending machine in because of this so need big help.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, he smashed a vending machine? That screams "ready for a relationship" to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodmaster)
    Oh thanks louieee for that amazing advice. This boy smashed a vending machine in because of this so need big help.
    is that a euphemism?

ReputationRep:
    Tough luck for the other guy: if she likes you instead of him then there's nothing he can do about it. He doesn't have 'the right' to have her because he's been 'working on' her; that's just immature and selfish if he thinks that way.

ReputationRep:
    Well bad luck for him. Are you really going to let him affect your relationship with this girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 10 so yes. That is why I need help, don't want to know what he's gonna do tonight. meant to be doing a grease production(I'm tech man) and don't want to put either of them off there production. Please guys only genuine advice on what to do, its really important.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 10 so yes. That is why I need help, don't want to know what he's gonna do tonight. meant to be doing a grease production(I'm tech man) and don't want to put either of them off there production. Please guys only genuine advice on what to do, its really important.
    You can't let other people dictate your relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    is that a euphemism?
    no he literally smashed the machine. didn't break thank god but he didn't make a bit of a dent.

ReputationRep:
    I'd make mad, passionate love to her in front of him to assert my dominance. Then, once he's punched through the front of the vending machine, I'd steal all of the goodies inside it and disappear into the night.

ReputationRep:
    once again thanks for your amazing comebacks and brilliant twists on whats going on but I really don't fancy him having a go at me before a production which, by the way, people pay for. I really am confused so I do need advice. Please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    I'd make mad, passionate love to her in front of him to assert my dominance. Then, once he's punched through the front of the vending machine, I'd steal all of the goodies inside it and disappear into the night.
    made me lol

ReputationRep:
    This is going round in my head like crazy. Need help asap

It is really awkward, she likes me, I like her but another boy is distraught with what has happens and need help big time.
    girl likes you
    you like her

thus, tough luck on him end of

ReputationRep:
    once again thanks for your amazing comebacks and brilliant twists on whats going on but I really don't fancy him having a go at me before a production which, by the way, people pay for. I really am confused so I do need advice. Please?
    Who gives a **** what he thinks, she likes you, you like her
    So what your just going to give her away because he likes her
    Tough **** he can take it as a life lesson.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.