Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room available in Swansea, 5 minute walk from main University campus! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Looking for someone to take my place at a 4 bedroom house in Swansea for the year 2014-2015 as I have decided to take a gap year. The house would be shared with 3 3rd year girls, 2 studying Biology and 1 studying Criminology, all are very clean and easy-going. The house is spotless and has everything you would need including washing machine/tumble dryer and all kitchen and cleaning appliances. It has one shared bathroom but that has never caused us any problems. The house is in Park Place which is opposite Singleton park, and just a 5 minute walk from the University and there is a bus stop right outside which provides a frequent bus service into the main town. The room is the largest in the house and has a double bed.
    Rent is very cheap (£245/pcm) and includes water rates and the house is available from September 2014.
    If you are interested or would like to know anything else please pm me and I will be happy to help or to put you in contact with the landlady. I would also be happy to set up a viewing or a chance to meet the other housemates should you wish to do so.
    Emily Matthews

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.