Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Assassin
costa with 2 goals & assist

****ing lol at anyone who sold him :laugh:

I am so livid!!! I got rid of him the other day as well. :angry:
Original post by Undisclosed 15
If Mata is going to keep starting I want him in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you seen United play lately? Trust me, on current form you don't want any United players.

Baffles me how so many people are going for Austin and Kane whilst this guy keeps banging them in.

Going to transfer Sigurdsson out tonight I think, don't want him if he's playing CM.
Original post by sr90
Have you seen United play lately? Trust me, on current form you don't want any United players.

Baffles me how so many people are going for Austin and Kane whilst this guy keeps banging them in.

Going to transfer Sigurdsson out tonight I think, don't want him if he's playing CM.

He's being swapped for downing in the wildcard for me.
Original post by sr90

I don't see why it baffles you. Before this week Austin was outscoring Costa and is 5 mill cheaper. It's understanding why people have him.

I was planning on taking Costa out for Aguero today but now I am not so sure what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
How has Chelsea scored four with Hazard doing absolutely nothing! :mad:
Gah knew Costa would go HAM as soon as I decided not to captain him. FML.
Original post by Zerforax
Gah knew Costa would go HAM as soon as I decided not to captain him. FML.

Atleast you have Costa :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So relieved I got in Costa this week with my wildcard. Haven't had him for a while and was seriously unsure about transferring out Austin but :smile:
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Atleast you have Costa :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true :colondollar:

My main rivals have Kane captained like I do so it's not the end of the world. Would've been nice to climb the tables more though.
Costa should have scored another and Sterling missed a one on one

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: I just knew it would happen but I wanted Aguero in. Sucks to be me.
Has Costa seriously got 0 bps?

Spurs let me down and to make things worse Sterling was on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Has Costa seriously got 0 bps?

Spurs let me down and to make things worse Sterling was on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he's on 3. Assuming you're using totalfpl - it's out of date.

Check details stats on the matches on the FPL site and look for the player with the highest BPS value for the most accurate results :smile:

Almost perfect today, just a blanked midfield, 43 pre bonus.

Bought in Costa for Austin and switched Kane to Aguero captaincy literally at 11:25. He can't really do any worse so here's hoping :smile:
Jason Puncheon is really tempting me as as Sigurdsson replacement...

33 from 7, have Krul and Bertrand playing so hopefully Newcastle v Saints is 0-0
(edited 9 years ago)
double full-bap delight from Eriksen and Costa. FOR ONCE SOMETHING TO GRIN ABOUT.

Usually when this happens something conspires to vomit on my eiderdown, like a Silva Hattrick or somesuch. Bad week to have doubled up on scummer defenders with Wanny and Schneiderlein broken but hey you never know
Original post by Mister Dead
double full-bap delight from Eriksen and Costa. FOR ONCE SOMETHING TO GRIN ABOUT.

Usually when this happens something conspires to vomit on my eiderdown, like a Silva Hattrick or somesuch. Bad week to have doubled up on scummer defenders with Wanny and Schneiderlein broken but hey you never know

Correctly called 2-1 with a late eriksen goal for spurs before the game. How many times now this season has this happened? Exactly the game I expected it though. He was overdue a nice haul though, useful player for fpl.

Shame about Costa scoring big this week but realistically he's been crap value for ages. Don't regret the swap for Aguero.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth

Shame about Costa scoring big this week but realistically he's been crap value for ages. Don't regret the swap for Aguero.
Posted from TSR Mobile

you need both. obviously ;0
Reply 4297
I have 9 points from 4.

I am currently in the top 10k.

I sold Costa.

ARGHHHH!
JWP getting those assists :sogood:
JWP is becoming a must have for any cheap midfielder you might get. 5 assists in his last 6 games.

Quick Reply

Latest