The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

I currently have 11 point (12 point hit)

Way to go out with a bang
Cambiasso on my bench may just cost me a top 5k overall finish. Can't complain with this season though, will finish in the top 10k and finished 4th in here. Congrats to the winner of this league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5062
Congrats to Oli Vyvyan for a cracking season and finishing 1st in the TSR league.

Original post by Andy Ftw
Nice one :smile: That's definitely good. My first one was around 127k. Went up to 2.5k the next season, you'll learn a lot!

Hey mate, just wanted to say thanks again for joining the money league. 2nd place money should be in your Paypal now. :yy:
Original post by DH1'
Congrats to Oli Vyvyan for a cracking season and finishing 1st in the TSR league.

Hey mate, just wanted to say thanks again for joining the money league. 2nd place money should be in your Paypal now. :yy:

Cheers mate, it came through. Thanks :yy:

Don't worry, I'll be back next year :wink:

Oh forgot to say, well done on winning the money league :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hilariously, Liverpool conceding 6 goals lost me the coveted 25th spot I was aiming for.

Thx lads...
Ugh the last 5-6 weeks ruined it all for me. Was top 20 but finished 39th in the end. Didn't win my work leagues either which I usually do :frown:
1946 points, 57th overall in TSR league. Worst one of my 4-year FPL career. Generally had terrible captain choices. GW 4 best score with 80 points and GW 29 worst with 27 points.
Original post by asr11
Walcott is the FPL god. Mane hattrick for me last week and a Walcott hattrick for me this week!

Walcott with game time is ridiculous. Just need Giroud to get lost.

I'll be here next season. Need a new account after my ten year rage quit account has been ruined. Exciting times.
For my 1st full season keeping up with FF I came 43rd(2009) in the TSR League and 3rd in my two other leagues which is pretty good, came 4th and above in the three H2H leagues I was in to.

I think 2 things I could improve is working towards a double game week team sooner I made 50+ transfers and alot were -4 points, also going for lesser known players as I pretty much relied on only Hazard /Costa/Aguero throughout the league and didn't really look at fixtures.

EDIT: I also put all my money into the starting 11 so any injuries pretty much screwed me :tongue: must remember to have atleast 1 good sub next season.
(edited 8 years ago)
i think the fact that many people came top 3 in various other leagues but barely scratched top 30 in this TSR league, kinda shows just how high the standard is here!

i came 2nd in the LFC league but only 27th in the TSR one - madness!
New FPL season now out.... Anyone want to create a new thread? I don't really want to maintain the TSR FPL.
Let the tinkering begin!
Back in the game.
How I've missed this :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll make the new thread.

These new 'chip' things look bizarre.
Reply 5076
Hi guys,

My team name is - khanvict fc

I'm not an active member on student room in terms of posts, I'm the creep that reads your posts. (I'm hoping this will allow me to qualify)

What's the league code ?
Original post by buddie
Hi guys,

My team name is - khanvict fc

I'm not an active member on student room in terms of posts, I'm the creep that reads your posts. (I'm hoping this will allow me to qualify)

What's the league code ?

This is the last year's thread. Have a look at this one:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3445107

Quick Reply

Latest