Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why hasnt he responded to my message yet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stop talking to this guy. I don't want to sound dramatic but he seems like a creep. Forget his petty excuses, being away on a business trip or on holiday doesn't mean a person is unable to send one photo of them to someone. Stop sending him pictures. Why would you send him more? Wait until he sends you a picture first, because I have a feeling that he'll start asking for underwear pics and then nudes, and you sound like the kind who will send them. He's not interested, because a guy who's genuinely interested in you will find the time to talk regularly and send a picture of them to the person they're interested in.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's not as good looking as you are or maybe he saw your pictures and felt you weren't his type? Either way, it doesn't sound like he is all that interested. Best to just leave it until he replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Stop talking to this guy. I don't want to sound dramatic but he seems like a creep. Forget his petty excuses, being away on a business trip or on holiday doesn't mean a person is unable to send one photo of them to someone. Stop sending him pictures. Why would you send him more? Wait until he sends you a picture first, because I have a feeling that he'll start asking for underwear pics and then nudes pics, and you sound like the kind who will send them. He's not interested, because a guy who's genuinely interested in you will find the time to talk regularly and send a picture of them to the person they're interested in.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    He isn't interested. He would respond if he was.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, the old "women read far more into things than it actually means" thing.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=301745&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgiceberg.jpg (23.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Think he already got his 'kick' from the pic of you in a suit, and further kick from you in jeans.

ReputationRep:
    well would you say yourself that you are out of his league physically?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen these pictures on another part of this site asking people to look at them and say what they think of you.

If it is you, then I think you have real self-confidence issues that you need to tackle before you go into the dating scene.

ReputationRep:
    He probably googled ur pics and saw ur threads here on TSR... and saw how insecure you are through your numerous threads asking what pics you should use

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.