Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving a house as soon as possible (contract started on the 1st July) since my parents want me to go back into halls again for the next academic year. It is a four bed house in Hyde Park about 10-15 minutes away from Leeds University Campus. There is currently 1 girl and 2 guys, who are moving into second year of university all of whom are a very friendly bunch studying honest degrees. The rent works out to £65 per week excluding bills which is paid in 4 installments of £887, one of the installments has already been paid so you would only have to pay the remaining three starting in September, then January and then April. Bills are divided by 4 which works out on average to know more than £10 per week. One of the flatmates has already paid for internet for the year. If you have any queries just inbox me or comment below!

Here's a link to view the house! http://www.mhs-lettings.co.uk/proper...ydePark&id=108

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.