Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE TO take 100/120 from TOEFL.Approximately 2 months later I'm going to give it.

What should I do?
    What's your advices?
    İs it too difficult to reach to that level(100/120) in two months?

ReputationRep:
    is anyone there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normalİnsan)
    I HAVE TO take 100/120 from TOEFL.Approximately 2 months later I'm going to give it.

What should I do?
    What's your advices?
    İs it too difficult to reach to that level(100/120) in two months?
    Hi... I took my toefl test with a preperation of just one week... It is not very hard...
    Just make sure u do atleast some practice of each section coz u dnt want to b struggling to get the hang of it on the test day.... Most of us feel lazy to do sum writing practice... Pls keep in mind the scoring criteria and practice....

There are practice tests on the website.. Download dem and practice it....

All d best....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anee91)
    Hi... I took my toefl test with a preperation of just one week... It is not very hard...
    Just make sure u do atleast some practice of each section coz u dnt want to b struggling to get the hang of it on the test day.... Most of us feel lazy to do sum writing practice... Pls keep in mind the scoring criteria and practice....

There are practice tests on the website.. Download dem and practice it....

All d best....
    Which webside do you talking about?
    I've already started to study,I've made a 45 days study program including 5 sections.

Reading,
    Writing
    Listening
    Speaking
    Vocabulary Studying

Attachment file is my study file.My criterias are

Three writing example every day (The free writing section,random question)
    2 hours free listening(CNN İNT radio/TV)
    5 little exam type listening example (it's approximately equals to a single TOEFL listening section)
    5 little reading example(with 4 question for per example,approximately equals to a half toefl reading example)
    5 questions,15 second preperation for per question and 1 minute speaking for per question.

and 90 words for per day from,''5000 collegiate words with brief definitions-Amass an Ivy League Vocabulary''

Do you advice anything?

ADDİTİON:The attachment >>> http://www.dosya.tc/server33/mEdRuW/...5days.rar.html

ReputationRep:
    Which webside do you talking about?
    I've already started to study,I've made a 45 days study program including 5 sections.

Reading,
    Writing
    Listening
    Speaking
    Vocabulary Studying

Attachment file is my study file.My criterias are

Three writing example every day (The free writing section,random question)
    2 hours free listening(CNN İNT radio/TV)
    5 little exam type listening example (it's approximately equals to a single TOEFL listening section)
    5 little reading example(with 4 question for per example,approximately equals to a half toefl reading example)
    5 questions,15 second preperation for per question and 1 minute speaking for per question.

and 90 words for per day from,''5000 collegiate words with brief definitions-Amass an Ivy League Vocabulary''

Do you advice anything?

ADDİTİON:The attachment >>> http://www.dosya.tc/server33/mEdRuW/...5days.rar.html
    Wooo... Thats sum tough preperation...
    Www.toefl.org... Go to this website and choose sample qs... You will find few qs in it...

Wer r u from..?

ReputationRep:
    Wooo... Thats sum tough preperation...
    Www.toefl.org... Go to this website and choose sample qs... You will find few qs in it...

Wer r u from..?
    Actually,firstful,I'm planning to finish my resources firstly,after,I can look the official webpage of the toefl,

by the way,I'm from Turkey U?

ReputationRep:
    Actually,firstful,I'm planning to finish my resources firstly,after,I can look the official webpage of the toefl,

by the way,I'm from Turkey U?
    India...

ReputationRep:
    India...
    easier for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.