The Student Room Group

İs it too difficult to take 100/120 from TOEFL?

I HAVE TO take 100/120 from TOEFL.Approximately 2 months later I'm going to give it.

What should I do?
What's your advices?
İs it too difficult to reach to that level(100/120) in two months?
is anyone there?
Reply 2
Original post by Normalİnsan
I HAVE TO take 100/120 from TOEFL.Approximately 2 months later I'm going to give it.

What should I do?
What's your advices?
İs it too difficult to reach to that level(100/120) in two months?

Hi... I took my toefl test with a preperation of just one week... It is not very hard...
Just make sure u do atleast some practice of each section coz u dnt want to b struggling to get the hang of it on the test day.... Most of us feel lazy to do sum writing practice... Pls keep in mind the scoring criteria and practice....

There are practice tests on the website.. Download dem and practice it....

All d best....
Original post by anee91
Hi... I took my toefl test with a preperation of just one week... It is not very hard...
Just make sure u do atleast some practice of each section coz u dnt want to b struggling to get the hang of it on the test day.... Most of us feel lazy to do sum writing practice... Pls keep in mind the scoring criteria and practice....

There are practice tests on the website.. Download dem and practice it....

All d best....

Which webside do you talking about?
I've already started to study,I've made a 45 days study program including 5 sections.

Reading,
Writing
Listening
Speaking
Vocabulary Studying

Attachment file is my study file.My criterias are

Three writing example every day (The free writing section,random question)
2 hours free listening(CNN İNT radio/TV)
5 little exam type listening example (it's approximately equals to a single TOEFL listening section)
5 little reading example(with 4 question for per example,approximately equals to a half toefl reading example)
5 questions,15 second preperation for per question and 1 minute speaking for per question.

and 90 words for per day from,''5000 collegiate words with brief definitions-Amass an Ivy League Vocabulary''

Do you advice anything?

ADDİTİON:The attachment >>> http://www.dosya.tc/server33/mEdRuW/continuousTOEFLstudyfor45days.rar.html
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Which webside do you talking about?
I've already started to study,I've made a 45 days study program including 5 sections.

Reading,
Writing
Listening
Speaking
Vocabulary Studying

Attachment file is my study file.My criterias are

Three writing example every day (The free writing section,random question)
2 hours free listening(CNN İNT radio/TV)
5 little exam type listening example (it's approximately equals to a single TOEFL listening section)
5 little reading example(with 4 question for per example,approximately equals to a half toefl reading example)
5 questions,15 second preperation for per question and 1 minute speaking for per question.

and 90 words for per day from,''5000 collegiate words with brief definitions-Amass an Ivy League Vocabulary''

Do you advice anything?

ADDİTİON:The attachment >>> http://www.dosya.tc/server33/mEdRuW/continuousTOEFLstudyfor45days.rar.html

Wooo... Thats sum tough preperation...
Www.toefl.org... Go to this website and choose sample qs... You will find few qs in it...

Wer r u from..?
Original post by anee91
Wooo... Thats sum tough preperation...
Www.toefl.org... Go to this website and choose sample qs... You will find few qs in it...

Wer r u from..?

Actually,firstful,I'm planning to finish my resources firstly,after,I can look the official webpage of the toefl,

by the way,I'm from Turkey U?
Reply 6
Actually,firstful,I'm planning to finish my resources firstly,after,I can look the official webpage of the toefl,

by the way,I'm from Turkey U?

India...
Original post by anee91
India...

easier for you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest