Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am an EU student and i just finished my 2nd year and received a letter from SF asking for UK residency from for years 2009-2010-2011 and i got only for year 2011 and towards now , as i didn't open my bank account until 2011 and was living with my father so no council tax bills or utility bill and as i haven't worked aswell so no payslips or P60's , was just at home .
    so what other evidence can i provide ?? what will happen if i failed to provide evidence for the years 2009-2010

ReputationRep:
    please anyone, my deadline is soon any advice ???!!

ReputationRep:
    no one to help??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Pbreaker,

You can provide evidence from any schools that you were in attendance which would be on headed paper and signed by your school. You can also provide any tax credit or child benefit letters where you are named on the award letter, which are normally provided by the department for work and pensions or H.M. Revenue & Customs.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.