Jakson15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When I went to my dentist they gave me a HC1 form.
This allows you to get free dentist treatment and prescriptions.

I think you can download it and send it off on your own.
jennymayg13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was wondering, when I start uni will I have to start paying for prescriptions and dentist ect? Technically I'm still 18 and in full time education, but then what about when I turn 19? Is there a special thing you can get to get cheaper prescriptions and dental stuff? Otherwise I'm going to be spending a lot of money when I go to uni...
simplylldxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jennymayg13)
I was wondering, when I start uni will I have to start paying for prescriptions and dentist ect? Technically I'm still 18 and in full time education, but then what about when I turn 19? Is there a special thing you can get to get cheaper prescriptions and dental stuff? Otherwise I'm going to be spending a lot of money when I go to uni...
No you can still apply for one as soon as you get to Uni.
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If your income and savings are low enough you can apply for exemption. The form is either called an HC1 or HC2 (I can never remember which!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.58%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (799)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.48%

Watched Threads