Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm taking a gap year, ask me anything :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    18 y/old.

Just finished A-Levels.

Going to uni in 2015.

Ask me some questions yo.

ReputationRep:
    Will you become a political prisoner in a really obscure third world country where you will be the object of crimes against humanity (later detailed in your memoir) and eventually manage to find refuge in the embassy of an equally obscure developing country all before the Vienna convention on the extraterritoriality of diplomatic missions are violated by the host state searching for you in which case you will be exfiltrated by the western nation you are citizen of in a high-pace covert operation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    18 y/old.

Just finished A-Levels.

Going to uni in 2015.

Ask me some questions yo.
    What did you study for A level?
    Did you go to a sixth form or college?
    What will you be studying at university?
    What university will you be going to?
    What will you be doing in your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    Not asking but just a suggestion.
    I would use the gap year wisely. I took two years out before uni and got some amazing work experience. I wouldn't bother if you're planning on travelling or something like that. Just my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    Will you become a political prisoner in a really obscure third world country where you will be the object of crimes against humanity (later detailed in your memoir) and eventually manage to find refuge in the embassy of an equally obscure developing country all before the Vienna convention on the extraterritoriality of diplomatic missions are violated by the host state searching for you in which case you will be exfiltrated by the western nation you are citizen of in a high-pace covert operation?
    Haha that post gave me life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    What did you study for A level?
    Did you go to a sixth form or college?
    What will you be studying at university?
    What university will you be going to?
    What will you be doing in your gap year?
    1) Geography, ICT, Business, English Lang.

2) Sixth Form

3) Notts Trent - Business Management

4) Going to Bangladesh with VSO in Sept for 3 months. Then working on a farm in Hawaii in March for another few months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)

Hahah that sounds pretty cool, might give that a go!

ReputationRep:
    Which uni?

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you get/are you predicted in your a-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you plan to do in your gap year?

I'm on a gap year and its been very boring sometimes esp when I have nothing to do so make sure you have a good plan and some sort of steady job at hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett1998)
    What grades did you get/are you predicted in your a-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Predicted BBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    What do you plan to do in your gap year?

I'm on a gap year and its been very boring sometimes esp when I have nothing to do so make sure you have a good plan and some sort of steady job at hand

I said further up.

Yeah, was your gap year taken due to the results day or have you planned it for a while?

I have been planning for a gap year since i was in GCSE so i'm buzzinng for it haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.