Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can you get decent priced jeans that last? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I don't have much money for jeans, branded like Levis are £60+ and even stores like topman and river island are not far behind with £37.50 a pair.

Is there anywhere you can buy jeans for about £20-30 that are decent? Nothing like primark where it'll fall apart.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly do not think you will get jeans for £20-30, Levis are probably your best shot.

ReputationRep:
    If you want something which will last then buying some quality is going to be the best bet. I paid nearly £80 for my fav Levis. But they last so £80 for something that gets worn that much for that long is fine.

I'd say you best bet would be to see if you can pick up something like some Levis but from an outlet or even grab a second hand pair from a market, charity or vintage shop.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.