Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is my ex girlfriend a slut? Watch

She lost her virginity to me at age 15 and is now 16. We broke up in March, she got a new boyfriend within a week (they'd been talking behind my back when we were together). She dumped him in May, and had a friends with benefits between then and about two weeks ago, when she got a girlfriend (she's bi).

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say she's a slut but she seems to be quite busy for a sixteen year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She lost her virginity to me at age 15 and is now 16. We broke up in March, she got a new boyfriend within a week (they'd been talking behind my back when we were together). She dumped him in May, and had a friends with benefits between then and about two weeks ago, when she got a girlfriend (she's bi).

What do you think?
    Generally once someone is your ex, their sexual progress/history is none of your business any more

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jelly she's getting laid more than you?

(Original post by Green Velvet)
    Generally once someone is your ex, their sexual progress/history is none of your business any more

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jelly she's getting laid more than you?
    no, because getting laid isn't anything to be proud of for girls

ReputationRep:
    I think it's pretty childish for anyone to be "proud" that they're having sex. It's just sex. Stop being so judgemental. Also, your response was ignorant of the point; her sex life is none of your business.

ReputationRep:
    Someone's jealous that she moved on quickly while he's still talking about her on the internet!

(Original post by sliceofcake)
    I think it's pretty childish for anyone to be "proud" that they're having sex. It's just sex. Stop being so judgemental. Also, your response was ignorant of the point; her sex life is none of your business.
    It's something for men to be proud of as they have to actually do something. What if she told me, then it would be my business wouldn't it.

ReputationRep:
    It can be hard - but try and forget about her and move on. The sooner you forget about her the sooner you get your own life back

Also, yes, she's a slut

(Original post by redferry)
    Someone's jealous that she moved on quickly while he's still talking about her on the internet!
    please just answer the question rather than throwing ad hominems around

ReputationRep:
    It's something for men to be proud of as they have to actually do something. What if she told me, then it would be my business wouldn't it.
    Don't flatter yourself. You just put it in. If you have a girl who just flops there for you to do the work then you can hardly consider it any good. And while she may have told you, you don't have to take it any further than that. She told you something, just go about your day.

ReputationRep:
    ...or anybody else. Its just a thing... It doesn't require pride or shame.

(Original post by sliceofcake)
    Don't flatter yourself. You just put it in. If you have a girl who just flops there for you to do the work then you can hardly consider it any good. And while she may have told you, you don't have to take it any further than that. She told you something, just go about your day.
    I'm not talking about the act itself, I'm talking about getting into a position where you're with someone who is willing to have sex with you... which is clearly harder for men.

I don't have to take it further, but I'm interested to hear people's opinions.

ReputationRep:
    It's none of your business, as a matter of fact unless it's with a family member/underage/animal it's nobodies business. And no she is not a slut, as such childish labels don't and shouldn't really exist in a modern society.

ReputationRep:
    please just answer the question rather than throwing ad hominems around
    No she is not. Happy?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she got fed up of you expecting her to just lie there?

(Original post by Starrydog)
    Maybe she got fed up of you expecting her to just lie there?
    See previous reply:

I'm not talking about the act itself, I'm talking about getting into a position where you're with someone who is willing to have sex with you... which is clearly harder for men.

I don't have to take it further, but I'm interested to hear people's opinions.

(Original post by redferry)
    No she is not. Happy?
    Is 4 sexual partners in a 5 month period not enough to be considered a slut?

ReputationRep:
    See previous reply:
    Hmmm that's interesting, not really sure what to say to that

ReputationRep:
    No and it is not any of your business what she does now you are broken up. You seem bitter, do you want people to **** off your ex?

ReputationRep:
    'for girls'? you just completely invalidated your entire post. so a guy can get laid and be proud but a girl can't?

it does not make a girl a slut to like sex - in fact , i don't believe anyone is a 'slut' , and her sexual history is neither any of your concern , nor ours. deal with it on your own and stop whining like a baby. good on her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.