Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need a life, what new things can I do to experience life Watch

All I do is work, see my girlfriend at the weekend, occasionally see a friend in the week and when I do we go the the pub and drink.

I don't mind exercise but not a fan of team sports, im not good at them and dont enjoy them, otherwise Il give more or less anything a try to make my life a bit more interesting.

When I was young I used to get drunk alot with my friends, sleep with girls, go to partys/clubs a few times a week but now I work full time I cant do that and im happy in my relationship so not planning on cheating.

Any reccomendations on ways to get a bit more out of your free time? Hobbies/interests that you really enjoy, all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

(Original post by Anonymous)
      All I do is work, see my girlfriend at the weekend, occasionally see a friend in the week and when I do we go the the pub and drink.

I don't mind exercise but not a fan of team sports, im not good at them and dont enjoy them, otherwise Il give more or less anything a try to make my life a bit more interesting.

When I was young I used to get drunk alot with my friends, sleep with girls, go to partys/clubs a few times a week but now I work full time I cant do that and im happy in my relationship so not planning on cheating.

Any reccomendations on ways to get a bit more out of your free time? Hobbies/interests that you really enjoy, all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
      Travel the world!!:woo: if you have money I mean

ReputationRep:
      I don't think it's so much actually 'doing' things, even if you're just sat cuddled up watching a movie or some cool TV programme I think that if you can find more time to be with your girl then it's a success, sometimes it's just about the company and spending all your spare time together rather than activities and being action packed.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.