Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Christian guys exist/ looking for girlfriends? Watch

It just seems like a lot of people think religion is old fashioned. I don't have anything wrong against non believers. But as a Christian girl (for hope) I'm just wondering if there are still Christian men out there and if they're looking for Christian girls too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm sorry, Christian men no longer exist.

Come back later, they may be some in stock

*look in a church, there's churches everywhere*

ReputationRep:
    Lol, answer above :rolleyes:

Yes there will always be Christian men out there. Especially if you live in the US, which I'm gonna take a wild guess that you don't? I'm sure that if you go to church you'll meet someone special especially if they have like one of those young adult meeting groups type of thing. My church does and the priest's wife tried to get me to join so I could meet my apparent "future husband", and i was like nooooo thank you, and I pulled off the old I have school to think of excuse. Don't fret about what other girls think about religion. If you truly believe in Christianity and want a guy that shares your beliefs, then you will find one! D And if you don't care--well truthfully, non religious men are easier to find. But Christian men still exist! Somewhere. Look deep in the jungle. Don't know where that came from.

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of Christian men out there but simply far more that aren't Christian so may appear outnumbered. Besides, people develop their own opinions and sometimes deviate from true Christianity. For example I was a Christian and I got christened and so on as a baby but when I got to about 16 I decided through my own personality, choices and opinions that I was an atheist simply due to the fact that I was then old enough to form my own beliefs rather than those I'd been brought up with. As a result I am not a hardcore Christian that goes by the book.

You'll find this happens a lot as people get older and obviously it has an impact of the number of true Christians out there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an Anglican, although my views tend to be more akin to Quakerism. I can not say if there are many out there, however it is quite a shame mainly due to the fact that some either have not delved into theology much, or are staunch atheists that they can not see the positives of religion.

I will not continue to harrow your feelings, but I do suggest not to give up, and if it is a imperative quality, try visiting the church often as they are a great place to become acquainted with your community. Have you perhaps tried a fellowship? Fellowships are quite popular among young people.

ReputationRep:
    I am sure there must be some around. But beware, their morals are easily swayed and they too will probably lead you in to temptation (i.e. want to bonk you senseless, before marriage)

ReputationRep:
    They do exist

ReputationRep:
    ...and suddenly all the proud and gung-ho atheists/agnostics become avid Christians!

ReputationRep:
    They exist, have you tried looking in a church? Or going to Soul Surviver or something

If all else fails you can have my brother :teehee:

Not srs

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.