Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a little thread to see if we can prevent some of the awkward meetings during freshers.. feel free to post your stories or get involved

ReputationRep:
    Going to Carmel College to do a foundation year in engineering and looking to make friends before September to avoid the awkward encounters.. Also looking for any advice on good accommodation as I still haven't found one..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmottrom)
    Going to Carmel College to do a foundation year in engineering and looking to make friends before September to avoid the awkward encounters.. Also looking for any advice on good accommodation as I still haven't found one..
    That's cool and aha you a Liverpudlian or elsewhere an yh hate how wakes it's going to be :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan Hay)
    That's cool and aha you a Liverpudlian or elsewhere an yh hate how wakes it's going to be :confused:
    Not quite a Liverpudlian, live across the Mersey. Where have you applied to for your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Not quite a Liverpudlian, live across the Mersey. Where have you applied to for your accommodation?
    Haha close enough applied for vine court cause it's right on campus, have you been out in liverpool ??

ReputationRep:
    Haha close enough applied for vine court cause it's right on campus, have you been out in liverpool ??
    Vine Court is my second choice, I think my first is Crown Place.. Liverpool nightlife is brilliant. Have you ever been out there?

ReputationRep:
    Vine Court is my second choice, I think my first is Crown Place.. Liverpool nightlife is brilliant. Have you ever been out there?
    That's cool and that the new Accommodation right ?? And that's good you a party animal I guess ?? And I'm from the midlands so quite a distance .... Do you play any sports??

ReputationRep:
    That's cool and that the new Accommodation right ?? And that's good you a party animal I guess ?? And I'm from the midlands so quite a distance .... Do you play any sports??
    Yeah, finishes in September! Wouldn't go far as to say I'm a party animal, but I do enjoy going out.. I'm a couch potato unfortunately, more of a nerd as you can probably tell from my course
    Do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, finishes in September! Wouldn't go far as to say I'm a party animal, but I do enjoy going out.. I'm a couch potato unfortunately, more of a nerd as you can probably tell from my course
    Do you have Facebook?
    haha fair enough and yeah I'm very lazy haha never can get out of my bed an yh im the same i love going out but enjoy playing fifa and stuff and haha thats not nerdy thats a gd degree haha and yeah my facebook is Jordan Manuel Hay (Manny Hay)

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the Wirral too 😄
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    From Southport, going to study Biological Sciences and History, hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbseh)
    I'm from the Wirral too 😄
    Where about on the Wirral? Are you going to Liverpool Uni too?

ReputationRep:
    Where about on the Wirral? Are you going to Liverpool Uni too?
    I'd rather not say on here Yeah I am! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbseh)
    I'd rather not say on here Yeah I am! What are you studying?
    Woosh. Smart choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Woosh. Smart choice.
    I know, I've made that mistake before 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    From Southport, going to study Biological Sciences and History, hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha not to far then I guess and that's cool I wanted to do biological sciences but had a change of heart and hopefully ... Your do fine most probably

ReputationRep:
    nobody is from Bradford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    nobody is from Bradford.
    Heyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saleem Aslam)
    Heyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    guess its only gonna be us two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    guess its only gonna be us two
    I'm kind of happy about that, less chance I will meet people I know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.